🍋 Bad Girl 🍋

Thank you for request and 🤤😳.
Credit: strawbit.ch on Instagram.

ch on Instagram

And you help with the writing because I have a writing blocked

You and Tamaki were invited to a pro hero party. You were wearing a cute dress and Tamaki was wearing a suit. Tamaki was talking to Mirio and you were going to get some food.

(The cheesecake looks good, but which one should I pick?) "This is so hard." You mumbled.

"Hey baby girl." Said a familiar voice.

You turn your head to see your ex boyfriend, Akihiro. You broke up with him because he kept telling you to lose weight and just a jerk.

"Oh hi Akihiro, I need to go back to now." You said.

"Hey baby girl you forgot your cheesecake, you don't want to start losing some weight." He said while putting a piece of cheesecake on your plate.

You looked at him with a confused expression. "Thanks?" You said while trying to walk away, but he was blocking you on your way out.

"(Y/N) I'm sorry for what I did. When you left me, I realize I was wrong. I love your chubby body."

~ Tamaki POV ~

(Bunny is taking a wild to get her food, maybe she stuck on what she should take.) I looked around and see my cute bunny.

Being pin against the wall by her ex. I feel jealousy taking over my body.

(Stay calm Tamaki.)

(No, how am I supposed to stay calm. Her ex boyfriend is trying to take my adorable chubby bunny.)

(Ok, you are going to grab (Y/N) and walk away.)