🖤When You Turn Into A Neko🖤

"(Y/N)!!!!" Tamaki shouts

You got hit by a quirk but you felt tired, your eyes closed in your body fell.

________________________
__________________
_________

You open your eyes and almost jumped out of the bed. (Wtf I'm home? But was that a dream?) While you were thinking the door open.

"(Y/N)! You finally woke up." Tamaki said will hugging you and given you a kiss.

"What happened?"

"You got hit by a quirk but the police says it is harmless."

"O Lucky me."

- The whole day you felt a little weird and most of the time tired but you didn't want to worry Tamaki. But Tamaki was so worried he wouldn't let you carry anything heavy.

~ The Next Day ~

~ Tamaki POV ~

I felt something fuzzy? Maybe it is (Y/N)'s hair. I open my eyes and see a tail? I grabbed it to make sure I wasn't dreaming but (Y/N) jumped up and she looks at me with a blush, but that is when I noticed her cat ears.

"....Ta..Tamaki."

"Bunny Um I think that quirk turn you into a neko."

~ Normal POV ~

You rushed to the nearest mirror, you just look at your self.

"AAAA!"

"Bunny please calm down."

-After you were done having a panic attack and giving Tamaki a heart attack you calm down.

"I'm so sorry Tamaki."

"It is ok bunny, or should I call you kitty or kitten?" Tamaki said with a smile.

You just smiled. "Please just call me bunny."

___________ Play Time ____________

"Bunny um, what are you doing." Tamaki said will looking at you.

"I am playing with your shoelaces." You were on the floor looking up because Tamaki shoelaces were hanging off the clothes hanger.

You see Tamaki get up and looks through a cabinet. You set up and turn your head when Tamaki pulls out a silver thing.

"Tamaki what is that?" You said with confusion in your voice.

"You will see." Next Tamaki turns on the device and points it at the floor.

You see a red dot on the floor and you had a weird instinct to try catching it. You pounce on the red dot multiple times but it kept getting away.

Tamaki's thoughts (Bunny is so cute like this.)

____________ Spoil Me ____________

"So how is this?" Tamaki said while scratching behind your ear.

Tamaki has been spoiling you with Head pads and scratching behind your ear. "Just perfect, Tamaki." you purr

Tamaki's thoughts (Bunny is purring that is good right? So cute I could do this forever.)

____________ I Don't Like __________

When you turn into a neko some reason you just didn't like water and when you see a cat outside you start to hiss.

You were looking out the window and see a cat so you started to hiss.

"Bunny, are you ok?"

"No, that cat won't stop staring at me."

Tamaki walks into the bathroom and turns on the shower. "Hey Bunny do you want to take a shower with me?" When you didn't respond, Tamaki walked out of the bathroom to only see you hiding under the blankets.

"...Bunny are you scared of water?"

"N....No I am not scared of water. I...I just..I just hate it."

"Ok well I'm gonna take a shower now." Tamaki leans over and gives you a small kiss on your chubby cheek.

I hope you guys like it!! I am so excited because my other Tamaki book is so close to 1,000 Readers. Ok bye
:3