🔥Fight Me Part Five🔥

I'm back from my vacation! Hopefully you didn't miss me that much.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა
./づᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊°.~♡︎

Here you were walking to the location your phone was leading you to. Will trying to walk in peace and quiet.

But your friends were arguing with the two undercover members.

~ Before this happened. ~

You guys were eating your food. When.

* Ring *

Mirio looked at his phone and quickly got up. "Oh , I would be right back." He said. Tamaki looked at him, giving him a look saying don't leave me.

Mirio looked at Tamaki apologizing through his eyes.

Hinata was the first one to break the silence.

"So Tamaki wait, can I call you Tamaki?" She said.

"Um yeah you guys can call me Tamaki. If you want to." He said shyly.

(So cute.) You thought while you take a bite of your burger.(Too bad he is way out of my league.)

You were interrupted with your thoughts by Mirio's loud voice.

"Hey guys! So Sir Nighteye just told me that we are going to be staying in a fancy house together. Isn't that amazing!" He said in his cheerful voice.

"What?" Ichigo said.

"Why?" Hinata said.

"Well-" Mirio was trying to explain the plan, but you quickly figured out the real reason for this.

"Sir Nighteye doesn't trust us."

~ Flashback Over ~

And now Hinata and Ichigo are mad because they believe that Mirio and Tamaki don't trust us.

"This is ridiculous." Ichigo complained.

"Hey it won't be that bad!" Mirio said, trying to ease up the tension.

You looked at your phone and stopped at the fancy house and you could not believe your eyes.

"No." You said. This reminded you of your family; since both of your parents were models they were pretty rich. You started to walk in the opposite direction. "I'm not going in there."

"Hey chubby bunny." Mirio said, trying to stop you.

"Please (Y/N)." Said Hinata.

You stopped walking. Shocked that Hinata said your name.

"I want to help. Just please *sniffles* (Y/N)."

You quickly walked back pulling Hinata into a hug. She quickly melted into your plush body.

"I'm sorry for making you cry." You said.

"I forgive you."

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Mirio looked under the welcome mat pulling out the key.

"Oh, chubby bunny, do you think we have a pool in the back?" Hinata said in her excited voice.

Just the thought of you wearing a swimsuit made you uncomfortable.

"Hopefully not." You said. Your eyes looked over to see Tamaki. He was blushing and looking at the floor.

(He is so cute.)

But what you don't know is that Tamaki was blushing because he imagine you in a swimsuit.

• Tamaki POV •

I suddenly imagine (Y/N) in a swimsuit. Imagining how her beautiful curves were look; I blush.

(I wonder if she would be dominating just like that kiss. Wait what! No no stop Tamaki.)

I could feel myself getting excited with the idea of (Y/N) dominating me.

(No! Am I a pervert?) I quickly took off my sweater using it to hide my problem. I couldn't be more thankful for a sweater.

I look up to see Mirio opening the door.

"Say hello to our new home." He said in his usual cheerful voice.

When he opened the door something no more like someone jumped at me. Pulling me into a hug.

"Welcome back!" A familiar voice said.

"Nejire!" I said surprise.