🔥Fight Me Part Two🔥

You asked for it you got it, Enjoy o and I am going to call all my fans marshmallows, please give me your opinion on that and how would you guys feel if this became a mini series in this book? Please tell me

~ Tamaki POV ~

"She got away, I'm so sorry." I said while bowing to Mirio.

"Hey Tamaki we are on the same team, it's ok you would just get her a another time. We found the ice king knocked out so we did win something in the end." Mirio said with a smile.

I just nod my head and walk towards the police. (I can't stop thinking about what happened.)

~ Normal POV ~

"How did you get away!?" Said Hinata with whiten eyes.

"I honestly don't even know." You said while riding back to home base on your motorcycle.

••••• Home Base •••••

"We Took down the ice dragons, we won the turf war!" You yelled at your members.

They cheered. "Now let's take a moment to remember the people who been captured by the police and heroes."

A few minutes pass and some of your members got on their motorcycles to return home. "Hey boss um you forgot this." Said one of your members holding out your metal pipe.

You grab your metal pipe. "Thanks." You said.

"Hey Boss."

You look behind you to see Ichigo.

- Ichigo is one of your loyalist member and he is your roommate but you sent them on a important mission. Ichigo, Hinata and you believe that someone in your gang has been selling or making illegal drugs and you don't know who, who betrayed your trust?

You and Ichigo went to a private room in the warehouse, the only private room in the warehouse is the bathroom "So you got anything?" (If any of the members saw this will look completely wrong.)

"No sorry but I do have a idea."

~ Hinata POV ~

"Bye!" I said to the last member out. I look up to see (Y/N) and Ichigo walking in the bathroom together. (I should totally fuck with them.) I walked up the stairs and open the door.

~ Normal POV ~

"So what is this idea you hav-" you couldn't finish your sentence.

The door flu open. "Are you guys using protection!" Yelled out Hinata.

You and Ichigo just looked at Hinata. You started to laugh, Ichigo just stand there with a confuse looked on his face. "I don't get the joke." Said Ichigo

This made Hinata laugh out loud. You also laugh. You and Hinata slowly stop laughing.

"Ok ok, Ichigo you could continue." Hinata looks at me.

"What? Ichigo do you know who is selling the illegal drugs!" Said Hinata with a excited voice.

"Sorry to disappoint you, Hinata but no sorry." Ichigo said with a hint of anger. "But I did learn about these illegal drugs, so I know that the person who betrayed us is selling them and I also heard that these drugs can erase someone's quirk."

You and Hinata just looked at Ichigo with whiten eyes. Hinata opened her mouth. "Erase a quirk." She said.

"Yes and I think the police and the heroes saw one of our members selling the drugs so they think that we are helping them." Said Ichigo

"But we are not helping them!!" Hinata shouted with anger.

- Hinata's mom was kill because she was a drug addict.

Ichigo walks up to Hinata. "Hinata calm down."

"But how can we convince the police and the heroes that we aren't working with them." You said

"Will we would have to work with the heroes."

"The heroes! Do you really think that the heroes would let one of the biggest gang in this town, work with them?"

"We could try." Said Hinata

You just looked at her out of shock.

"Please (Y/N), Think about it if the heroes think that we are working with them they would to take us down, and I know that you don't go down without a fight." Said Ichigo

"You damn right I don't go down without a fight." You said (Would this actually work?)

Hinata's quirk: She can boost up anybody's quirk.

Ichigo's quirk: He can fix anything.