🌶 Thinking About 🌶

• ••••- (Y/N) is a hot headed girl and hates when people mess with her friends and her boyfriend

- (Y/N) is a hot headed girl and hates when people mess with her friends and her boyfriend.

You were eating your lunch, enjoying the delicious food. From the corner of your eyes you see a bitch touching your men. She was hugging his arm.

Tamaki was obviously uncomfortable.

(She is going to give him a panic attack!!) You thought while quickly getting your stuff.

You got up and started to walk towards them, anger was just on your round face.

(I am going to kill her!)

As you get closer. You can obviously see that the girl was skinnier and pretty than you, but you know Tamaki love you.

Tamaki looks around looking for someone to help him. When he saw you his eyes just looked like a sad puppy.

(I won't kill her, I will just use my quirk on her.)

* Author-chan puts on professor mic's voice. *

(Y/N) (L/N) her quirk is witches. She can put a curse on anyone and make potions.

* Cough "ok bye ✌️" *

(Yeah I will curse her.)

You put your stuff on the table. Making sure that you gave the girl a look and then you sit on Tamaki's lap. You know that Tamaki can hold your fat ass because this isn't the first time you set on him. 😏 and he likes it.

"Back off." You said with venom.

She lets go of Tamaki's arm while looking at you. "Um who are you?"

"I am him girlfriend."

She looks at you in disbelieve. 

"No way." She said with a smile.

You looked at her. "Yes."

"Ha, Tamaki you can't be serious. Just break up with this pig."

(O hell no!)

You opened your mouth but felt Tamaki's hand on your chin. He turns your head so he can give you a kiss.

The kiss was different from the kiss's Tamaki gives you this one was rough.

You kiss back and look at the girl.

"Ug." She said while walking away obviously angry.

Tamaki pulls away.

"That was different." You said with a smirk.

Tamaki states to blush like crazy.

"I...I um."

You felt something poking your ass.

"O is baby boy thinking about his mistress." You started to slowly move your ass.

"(Y/N) please."

"Please what?"

"Please stop.." He begged.

"Until you tell me what was my baby thinking about."

He looked at you with his red adorable face. "Um it is....e...embarrassing."

"Then I guess I'm not stopping." You continue to move.

"(Y~" Tamaki voice was shaky. "I...can't t..ah~ talk.."

You stopped.

"I...I was thinking about how you ride my...face.."

"You like it when your mistress sits on you don't you?"

"Y..Yes." Tamaki shyly said.

You got off of Tamaki's lap. He was already missing your chubby body.

"After school my room. I will be wearing your favorite lingerie." You said with a smirk.

"Ok!"

•~•~•~•

On your way to your room.

"So are you going to curse her?" Said Tamaki.

You open your door. "Maybe."

"O."

You looked at Tamaki. "On the bed baby boy your mistress needs to get ready."

"