🔥Fight Me🔥

*Nose is bleeding* this picture is amazing ok enjoy the story.

{You are (Y/N) the leader of a biker gang. Your quirk is Super strength. Your nickname is the chubby bunny because you have bunny ears. At first you hated the nickname but now people are afraid to even say it.}

"So Chubby bunny do you have a plan?"
Said your best friend, Hinata.

"Of course I do." Today was the day of a big turf war with the ice dragons. "Let's just hope none of the heroes stop us this time like that suneater guy."

Hinata gives you a chuckle.
____________________________

"Everybody!" You shouted. "As you know today we would be taking down the ice dragons!" You said will putting your fist in the air.

Your gang members also did the same. "Chubby bunny!!" They cheered.

"Now who are we going to take down!" You shouted

"The ice dragons!"

"I can't hear you!, who are we going to take down!!"

"The ice dragons!!" They shouted much louder.

"Then let's take them down!"

All of your members ran to their motorcycles will yelling. "That was a great speech, Chubby bunny." Hinata said will throwing your helmet at you. You caught it. "Thanks, we should go."
___________________________

"So Ice king, are you ready to go down." You said will holding up your metal pipe.

"O Chubby bunny, you are the ones who Will be going down."

"O yeah, we should see about that!"

- Everybody started to fight, you and the ice king were in a intense battle. When you heard Hinata's voice.

"Hey! The heroes are here!" When you turn your head you see a lot of heroes. (O Fuck this I'm out.) you looked back at the ice king and punch him so hard, he fainted. (Fuck yeah I win!) you jump on your motorcycle and ride away, in to a alley.

"I got her!" You looked back and see a guy with indigo hair. (Ha there is no way he can get me.) you felt something sharp on your shoulders. (Wtf!) you looked down and see. (Is that a chicken foot? Wait!) you looked up seeing the guy. (This is Suneater!)

- Suneater flew up will carrying you. Your motorcycle hit a wall. Suneater made sure that your hands were pinned over your head.

"Not you again, if you keep coming then I am going to think that you have a crush on me." You said with sarcasm

"Um I......don't know what to....s..say." He said

(Wait, Hinata said that Suneater is like really shy. Ok I have a idea, please work.)

"So Suneater, do you have a girlfriend?"

"..No." He said with a blush.

"Good."

"Good?"

You kiss Suneater and you made sure that you slide in your tongue. You can feel Suneater trembling. You felt his grips on your arms got loose, so you push him and quickly ran to your motorcycle.

"See you later lover boy." You said will riding away.

~ Tamaki POV ~

I just stand there, why is she so cute wait no but that~

~ You And Tamaki's Thoughts ~

But that kiss felt like we were supposed to be together? Like if we did this in like a past life.

This one was fun to write, hope you guys liked it. Ok author-chan out.
:3