𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 1~ 𝐹𝑙𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑠

Year 844

Your POV

My eyes opened to a bright light in my room. I felt a good sensation as I took a big stretch in my bed. I sat myself on my bed.

"Ah... What day is it today?" I yawn as I closed my eyes. My eyes wondered for my outfit to wear. I walked up to my drawer and grabbed my clothes off of it.

After I changed, I ran out of my room to see my father.

"Hey dad!" I exclaimed as I put my shoes on by the door.

"Hey sweetie. Your mom is already at the shop, as usual." My dad explained.

I nodded and grabbed my sweater off the coat rack. "Okay dad, I'll see you later!" I waved back to my dad with a smile.

I opened the door and walked out. As usual, there were lots of people walking around in the market. I walked through the crowd in front of me. My life was pretty easy, to be honest. All I had to do was deliver flowers to families.

Though, I didn't have much friends so I grew independent ever since.

I looked up at the wooden sign of the flower shop.

"Flores Flowers"

I walked in and looked around for my mom. "Hey, my little flower." I hear mom chuckle beside me as she patted my head.

"Hi mom!" I smiled. We walked behind the counter as I tied my hair up in a low ponytail.

"I need you to deliver these two flowers to their families for me. Can you do that?" My mom asked me as she handed me the flowers.

I nodded respectfully and took them from her hands. I looked on the flower wrappings and saw the name 'Spencer' written on it.

"Do you know where the Spencer's are?" My mom asked me in concern.

"Hm..." I hummed. "Oh, yeah!" I answer.

My mom smiled at me in happiness. "Alright, good. Well, you should get going." She said. I nodded and ran out the door of the flower shop.

I walked on a empty street, looking around my surroundings. I then looked at the ground and at my feet.

All of the sudden, I felt something hard hit my head. "Ow!" I reacted as my right hand held the spot where it hurt.

"Oh look, it's the flower girl delivering her musty flowers!" A hear from ahead of me.

"H-Huh?" I whispered as I looked up. Three boys walked up to me with malicious faces.

"Why do you even like flowers? They're nothing but filth!" One of them teased at me.

"I- Uhm... Well people just like it for decor..." I stutter as I took a step back from them.

"Hey, don't step back from us!" One of the boys shout as they pushed me on the floor. I felt a sharp pain in my wrist and I quickly grabbed it. My eyes watered in reaction.

"Hey, stop it!" I hear a voice from behind me. I look back and saw three kids that look about my age.

"Oh no, it's her! Let's get out of here!" The boys say in fear as they ran in the other direction. I watched as they hurried away in the distance.

"Are you okay?" The brown-haired boy asked me. "Well... I hurt my wrist when they pushed me..." I said as I looked at my swollen wrist.

"Why don't we take care of that?" I hear above me. I looked up and saw a blonde boy with blue bright eyes in front of me, holding out his hand. I took his hand and he pulled me up.

"Aren't you the flower girl from Flores Flowers?" The black-haired girl asked in a monotone way.

"Yeah..." I smiled shyly.

"My dads a doctor and my house is nearby. He can take a look at your wrist." The brown-hair boy said with a smile.

"Oh, sure. But I should probably deliver these first before it's too late." I itch my head awkwardly.

After I delivered the flowers to their rightful families, we went to the boy's dad.

"It will heal in a few weeks. Remember to take it easy out there." The man said as he wrapped my wrist in a bandage.

"Thank you Dr..." I thanked him, wondering what his name was.

"Dr. Grisha Jeager." He said finishing my sentence.

"Thank you Dr. Jeager." I smiled. I stood up on my feet as Dr. Jeager walked out of the room.

"Oh yeah, we haven't introduced ourselves." The brown-haired boy said.

"I'm Eren, and these two are Mikasa and Armin!" He exclaimed.

They both smiled softly. "Nice to meet you. I'm Y/n Flores." I said with a smile.

~

A/N: i managed to write this in about 5 hours so I wanna know your opinions on it. I'm also focusing on school so the next chapter will be out in a few days