𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 18~ 𝑆ℎ𝑜𝑐𝑘

Explanation if you're confused.

Cecilia was with Reiner and Bertholdt this whole time. I thought of my own titan which is basically something like mother nature. The Nature titan's height is random, through 15 meters to 20 meters. You'll learn more about her titan later in the series.

Nobody's POV

The Colossal Titan raised its arm in the air. "Move, everyone!" Hange shouted. 

The scouts that were present on the wall moved out of the arm's way in panic. In its hand was Ymir and another soldier. 

"It got Ymir!" Christa said in fear. It bought the two soldiers towards its mouth and tossed them in like nothing. "Shit!"

"No, this isn't happening!" Sasha whispered shaking. Everybody waited at the side of the wall, wondering what was going on. Breaking the silence, Hange shouted. 

"Soldiers! Prepare to attack! The Colossal Titan can't get away from this!" Hange hopped off the wall along with the rest of the soldiers. "It's a threat to all mankind! Swarm and terminate!"

The dozens of soldiers flew up in the air in front of the Colossal Titan as it got ready to swing its arm through the crowd. They used it's arm to make way to its nape. Right before they were able to slice its nape, a strong steam blew them back. 

"All of you, fall back!" Hange commanded. The soldiers flew out of the smoke. Numerous of them got burnt or wiped out by the steam. 

"He's vanishing!" Armin didn't think that it was vanishing.

"I don't know, something's different here. The last time her disappeared, it was more or less instantaneous. He's maintaining his form to emit heat. I think he's protecting himself!" Armin through one of his hooks in the air, showing that the steam pushed it away. "As long as he generates steam our rigs are useless! What do we do?"

Hange looked at the ground in thought. "Now? Nothing, except wait." She started walking in front of the squads. 

"Squads three and four position behind the target. Rashad has command. Squad two, stay put, Lauda has command."

Second POV

You looked back at the Colossal titan, still letting out steam. It suddenly hit you that Cecilia was playing all along. "Listen up. I want you to forget about taking them alive."

"Destroy them, no second thoughts."

Your mouth opened slightly at Hange's command. You knew that we'd half to take them alive, though. 

"You two are with me." Hange said as she looked at you and Armin. 

"Right, squad one, look alive! We've got a date with the Armored Titan!" You followed Hange as your squad jumped off the wall.

~

Reiner punched Eren so hard that Eren fell back into the trees.

"Where's Cecilia?" Hange asked specifically towards you. 

"Cecilia she... She linked arms with Reiner for some reason. She's somewhere in Reiner's titan form, I know it." You reply with puzzled expression. "She said she was the Nature Titan." You added on, making Hange's face change into a shocked one. 

Just saying that statement made you frown. Cecilia was always friendly with you. People can take advantage of someone's trust so easily.

Eren still laid on the ground. His hand regenerated, causing steam to rise from his fingers. He then rose from the ground followed by a loud roar. He raised his fist, punching Reiner in the face, but Reiner punched him back. Reiner started walking towards Eren as Eren rise from the ground with smoke coming from his mouth.