𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 5~ 𝑇𝑤𝑜 𝑌𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠

(If you're wonder what Cecilia looks like, I imagine her with medium-length black hair, bangs, and brown-goldish eyes.)

Nobody's POV

Armin was way behind the other cadets, struggling to keep up. "Your boots water-logged, Arlert?" Sadies shouted at him as he went beside Armin on his horse. "Let's see some muscle!" He said. Y/n ran right past Armin quickly.

Y/n Flores. (You can imagine your own description.)

"Gear to heavy for you, son? Hell, drop it! Leave it in the mud!" Sadies shouted. Armin felt like his legs were going to break. "The Titans'll have easier work digestion you without all the excess baggage!"

"Dammit..." Armin panted. Behind him came Reiner. 

"Seriously?" He teased him. Reiner took the bag off of Armin. "Here. Focus on staying up right. We are being graded on this you know?" Reiner reminded him. 

"Thanks, but uh... Won't they demerit you for helping?" Armin asked in concern. 

"Yeah, if they find out. Just make the cut and we're even, alright?" He assured him. 

'Man, I need to catch up to Y/n.' Armin thought.

Reiner Braun. The mind and constitution of a grass-fed ox. Respected by his comrades.

"I'm no-one's burden, you hear me?" Armin grunted. He grabbed the bag off of Reiner's shoulders and caught up to Y/n.

Armin Arlert. Built like a daffodil, but academically brilliant.

"Hey, glad to see you caught up!" Y/n said with a grin. 

"Hah... You too!" He replied catching his breath. "Man, you've got to teach me later..." he panted out of breath. She chuckled a little bit and looked ahead.

The Titan dummy turned around as Bertholdt, Annie, and Jean struck the nape of it.

Annie Leonhart. Gifted with a sword, but does not exactly play well with others.

Bertholdt Hoover. Heaps of native talent, but to mild-mannered.

Jean Kirschtein. Head of the class on ODM; also an insufferable smartass with a hair-trigger temper.

Jean leapt off of a tree. "Think those show offs can slice and dice? Best hope you see a Titan before I do!" He said with a grin. 

He went around a dummy and a voice spoke out. "Way to lead the charge!" Conny shouted. He hopped off multiple trees towards the dummy. "You don't care if I steal your thunder, right?" He teased him before striking. In a flash, the nape was already stricken. 

"Huh?!" He reacted in confusion. 

"Yeah-Ah! Woo ho!" Sasha cheered as she flew up in the air.

Sasha Braus. Unusually fine instincts. Rarely shares them with her teammates.

Conny Springer. Agile on the switchbacks. Few sandwiches shy of a picnic.

Two targets turned at a angle. Mikasa struck both of them, and Eren came in behind her. He cut the nape but it wasn't deep enough.

Mikasa Ackermann. Model cadet. Excels in everything. In fact, it's no overstatement to call the girl a genius.

Eren Jaeger. Lackluster in the classroom, marginally better in the field.

But.

Driven by a sense of purpose that's almost terrifying.

~