𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 15~ 𝐵𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝑖𝑛 𝑊𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑅𝑜𝑠𝑒

Armin's POV

"Hey. You feel okay?" Mikasa asked Eren as his eyes opened. He slowly got up. 

"Yeah..." he replied. "In fact, it's weird how 'okay' I feel." He said. He looked around the room. 

"Where's Y/n?" Eren asked in a tired voice. 

"Commander Erwin sent her out to deliver news to Section Commander Miche." I answered. Eren looked at his lap. 

"I wonder what's taking so long." I said in worry. She's supposed to be back by now.

~

Your POV

I stopped my horse and froze. In the distance, I saw Titans walking towards where the other cadets were. I looked towards the village they and rode over there immediately. Did Wall Rose get breached? 

I found Miche and Nanaba standing in the distance. I quickly got off my horse and ran towards them. "You! What are you doing all the way out here?" Nanaba asked me. 

"I came here to deliver news about the Female Titan, but I saw Titans heading your way." I said panting. 

"Yeah, we saw that as well." Miche said.

"We've got a possible breach in Wall Rose. You can make your report once we're out of this mess!" Nanaba stated. 

"It's a good thing you came well-stocked with supplies. We're gonna need your help, okay?" Miche said, which made my eyes widen. I put on a brave face and nodded. The amount of things I've been ordered to do myself have been too overwhelming lately.

~

"The second the Titans reach the woods, we'll split up! I want four separate teams. Recruits and soldiers alike in each unit! When I give the signal we'll scatter in different directions simultaneously! Get the word out to civilians! Do not engage the enemy!" Miche commanded us. He looked back behind him. 

"Which one of you is most familiar with the area?" He asked. Sasha raised her hand. 

"Me! Sir, my home town's just to the north of here! I know this region like the back of my hand! Conny too! Go on, tell him!" I noticed Conny wasn't answering. 

"What's wrong?" I asked. 

"My village. My village is to the south! That's where the Titans are coming from. I can lead you to nearby settlements, but afterwards... let me go home, please." Conny looked like he was about to shit himself, and I don't blame him. His family can be totally wiped out by now.

"Very well. Guide the southern team, then go to your village." Miche replied. 

"I'll come with you." Reiner said as he pulled up next to Conny. 

"What? No, you're crazy. They'll be everywhere." Conny said as he looked at Reiner with a 'you maniac' face. 

"You think I care? I was gonna help you get home anyway, wasn't I?" Reiner said with a smirk.

Reiner looked over at Cecilia and Bertholdt. "What about you, you guys coming?" Reiner asked them. 

"Of course. Wouldn't miss it for the world." Bertholdt said. Cecilia only replied with a simple nod. 

"I'll come along too." I said. 

"Not you too, Flower Girl!" Conny shouted. 

"I'm still going." I said. Conny sighed in response.

"As you have guessed, today marks the darkest hour in humanity's history! Look sharp. If ever we needed to give our all, that time is now! Don't lose heart!" Nanaba shouted.

"They've reached the woods! The enemy is on top of us!" Gelgar shouted as Nanaba looked behind her. 

"Scatter, now!" Miche commanded. "Ride for everything you're worth!"

"No, they're coming at us full tilt!" Miche said as he looked over. I looked over and felt my heart stop. The Titans were running at us at full speed. 

"Huh? Holy shit!" Conny reacted. 

"That's terrifying as hell!" I shouted. 

"Gelgar! Take control of the southern team!" Miche said as he rode off towards the Titans. 

"Uh, understood!" Gelgar replied. 

"Tell me he's not using himself as bait!" A soldier said. 

"Stay where you are! We can't spare any more soldiers! Give him some credit. That man's skills are second only to Captain Levi. He'll make it back alive. Count on it!" Gelgar shouted.

~

Armin's POV

I ran to where Eren was staying and opened the door roughly. "Eren! Mikasa! They've broken through Wall Rose! The Titans are coming! Y/n is still out there!" I shouted.

Please don't be dead, Y/n...

~

A/N: I'll post the next chapter tomorrow. I'm wrote most of season 2 beforehand cause lots of things are going to be happening that aren't in the actual anime or game.