𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 17~ 𝐵𝑒𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑦𝑎𝑙

Ok but y'all saw him in the recent episode right—😳💗💗💗💗

It wasn't/isn't on Hulu or Crunchyroll yet and will probably be out tomorrow. I watched it on gogoanime for this one episode only.

~

Your POV

Ymir went crazy on the Titans. I stared down at her in disbelief. "Talk to me. Somebody tell me it's all a dream." Conny said in disbelief.

The tower shook, making Christa fall forward. Reiner caught her ankle thankfully. "Thank you Reiner, I— AH!" She yelled in pain. "Stop it, you're hurting me!" Christa shouted. 

"Hey, take it easy man!" Conny said as he grabbed her shoulders to pull her up. 

"Reiner! Let her go!" I shouted. 

"That's enough! Let go! Let go!" Conny broke the trance Reiner was in. He let go immediately. 

"I'm so sorry." He apologized. 

"It's okay." Christa replied. 

"Tell me the truth, you had to be in on all this." Reiner said to her. "Ymir's a Titan. How could you not know?" He questioned her.

Christa looked down at Ymir. "She never told me. We were inseparable, and yet, I had no idea." She replied. 

"All this time she's been keeping it under wraps and we never suspected a damn thing." Reiner sighed.

~

Christa stood on top of the edge. "Don't you die on me! Not in a hovel like this, damn you!" She shouted. Conny tried to calm her down. "You want to be the hero all the sudden?" She pushed Conny's face away. "Ha! Hoping to go out in a blaze of glory?! Don't make me laugh! Too late to think about heaven now! You're a selfish bitch and you know it!" My eyes widened at her choice of words. 

"Christa, calm down!" I shout at her. 

"You'll die protecting this stupid tower! Tear it to pieces! Live for yourself!" She yelled in the sky.

Ymir started taking out bricks from the tower. The tower started tilting. "Shit! The tower is falling! This is happening!" Cecilia shouted. 

"Yeah! Atta girl!" Christa cheered. Ymir suddenly appeared in front of us. 

"Wanna live? Grab on tight." She said in her Titan form. We all hung on to her hair.

I opened my eyes and stood up. Behind Ymir, a Titan crawled out of the floor. "They're still not dead?" Christa questioned. 

"Hey ugly! You've got a job to finish!" Conny shouted as Ymir charged at the Titans. A Titan grabbed her hair and threw her against the ground. The Titans started attack and eating her. 

"Ymir!" Christa called out as she started running. 

"No! Christa, it's not safe!" I shout reaching out for her. 

"Wait! I still haven't told you my name! I promised you!" She cried as she ran towards Ymir. We went after her when all of the sudden, a Titan appeared in front of Christa as she was running.

Somebody killed the Titan, and landed nearby. It was Mikasa. "Christa, all of you, get back. Let us take care of this." Mikasa said as she looked back. Soldiers soared through the air, killing all the Titans nearby.

Steam flew in the air as the Titans evaporated. We all watched as steam came from Ymir's body.

"My real name is Historia."

~

I put my hand on top of the wall as I tried to pull myself up. "Here." I hear above me. I looked up and saw Armin holding his hand out. I took it and he helped me up. 

"You hurt or anything?" He asked me. I shook my head. 

"I'm fine, my shoulder is acting up by other than that I'm fine." I said as I touched my left shoulder. 

He took something out of his pocket and unwrapped it. He walked closer to me and put a bandage on my cheek. 

"You got a cut on your cheek. Wouldn't want it to get infected, do we?" He explained. My face heated up slightly at the sudden contact, but srugged it off with a smile.

~

I was just about to walk beside Armin along the wall when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Cecilia. 

"Y/n. Can we talk to you for a sec?" She asked me. I nodded hesitantly. She brought me over to Reiner and Bertholdt who were talking to Eren. 

"So, whats—" I was cut off by Reiner. 

"Five years ago, we compromised Wall Maria and launched an attack on humanity. I'm the Armored Titan, Bertholdt's the Colossal, and Cece is the Nature." Reiner said. My eyes widened. 

"Wait, what? Nature? I-" I stopped myself from talking. 

"What are you talking about?" Eren asked for me and him. Cecilia and Reiner had the same look on their faces.

"Why are you telling them? Reiner, no! Stop!" Bertholdt said as he grabbed Reiner's arm. 

"We're on a mission. Our goal was to ensure mankind's extinction. But now, there's no need for that." Cecilia said with no care in the world. 

"Eren, if you want the walls to remain standing, it's simple, just come with us." Reiner said. 

"Y/n. Come with us as well. I'm here to take you back to your family. You should know that I'm your cousin." I was then filled with confusion. 

"Do you guys understand?" Reiner asked. 

"Understand, what the hell is there to understand?" Eren questioned. 

"Listen to me. I need you two to do exactly as I say."

"Look, I know this is sudden but we have to go." Reiner stated. Cecilia and I just stared at eachother. I felt betrayal. 

"Right now? Where would you take us?" Eren asked. 

"We can't tell you, not yet. Just think of it as our hometown." Reiner replied. "So what's it gonna be?" He asked. "Not a bad deal, right? The chance to avert a major crisis?"

"How could you? I put my trust in all of you!" I said. 

"Not everyone in this world will trust you, Y/n. Not even your friends." Cecilia replied. 

"You guys! Get a move on, we're heading out!" I hear Armin say as he waved over at us.

~

Reiner took off his arm wrap. "Damned if I know what's right anymore! Who cares? It is what it is! No choice to face what I've done." His arm started steaming. I slowly backed away from Cecilia. "As a warrior. No road left behind but the one that leads to the end!" Reiner shouted as he made a fist. 

"Reiner, Cece! Right now? Here? We're doing this?!" Bertholdt asked. 

"Yes. Right here, right now! We settle this once and for all!" Reiner said. Cecilia started charging at me but before she could grab me, Mikasa cut her hand away and she fell backward. Mikasa proceeded to do the same to Reiner and Bertholdt. She aimed her blade at Bertholdt. 

"Eren! Y/n! Get out of here!" She shouted before Reiner pushed her off Bertholdt. 

"Hold on to me, Cece!" Reiner said. Cecilia linked arms with him.

I backed away to a distance but Eren didn't. "Eren, Y/n! Run away!" I heard Armin shout behind me. A huge explosion happened in front of me that blew me away. Bertholdt reached out for Ymir and tossed her in his mouth. I then saw Reiner go off the wall with Eren. "No!" Armin and I shouted. Another explosion happened from where Reiner was. It was Eren transforming. But where was Cecilia?