𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 19~ 𝑆𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚

Your POV

"Everyone of us has a reason for going. Still trying to process mine, to be honest." Connie said, crossing his arms. I knew my reason, alright. "I have to know why Bertholdt, Reiner, and Cecilia did what they did. I wanna ask while I look them dead in the eye." Connie said. I looked down at the floor, thinking about what I should to with or to Cecilia. She had no right to do this.

Flashback

I walked over to Cecilia's room. Knocking my knuckles on the door, I spoke. "Hey Cecilia, can I come in?" It was silent for a few seconds. 

"Yes, come in."

She opened the door and let me in. I didn't realize that she had a whole setup in her room. "Oh, this is sure a place to practice combat..." I said with my fingers on my chin. 

"Yup. Anyway, what do you need?" Cecilia asked me. 

"Well, actually... I came to talk about our hand-to-hand combat stuff, so I came to you to see if you could possibly give me some tips?" I replied with a soft smile. 

"Eh? Why'd you come to me? Annie's way better." She questioned my decision. 

"Well, it's just that... I never really talked to her much. Only a little during dinner or training, but that's it."

She let out a sigh, wiping her forehead with a towel. "Augh, okay fine. If you insist."

I learned more combat from her since then.

End of Flashback

Your POV

"Historia, stay close to me and out of the titans way." I said. 

"You don't need to, Y/n. I can handle myself." She replied with a determined look. 

"I- Okay, fine. Just stay safe." I sighed with worry.

Cecilia's POV

I look behind me from Bertholdt's struggling. "What are you doing?!" He panicked as Ymir's hand was on his face. 

"Hey, shut the hell up and use your head for a second. In a forest like this, I'm the one who can shine, right?" I hear her say. Bertholdt panics more as he was about to crash in a tree. If she's going back, I need to her to get Y/n. 

"Ymir, knock it off! We'll fall!"

"Do you think I give a damn? I have the advantage." She said calmly. 

"Hey." I caught Ymir's attention. "If you're going back to get little miss blonde, get Y/n too." I said. She had no response but I'm sure that she was going to try. 

"My titan form's more agile. I could leap through the trees, grab Eren, and rendezvous with the Scouts before you know what hit you. Wouldn't be that hard." She threatened Reiner. We stopped on the trees. 

"Either you agree to take Christa and Y/n with us today right now, or so help me I will throw your whole plan out of whack!"

"Reiner, just let her!" Reiner looked at me. "I need her to get Y/n for me, and you know how important she is to me." I said, giving him a glare. 

"Fine, god damn it!" He growled.

Nobody's POV

The soldiers screamed as they all charged into the forest. Everyone looked up at a thunder strike. "That light..." Mikasa said with her eyes wide open. 

"Someone is transforming!" Y/n shouted. "It's coming from the forest!"

"Soldiers, disperse!" Commander Erwin commanded. The soldiers separated into different sides of the forest.