𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 20~ 𝐻𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑎𝑐ℎ𝑒

Here is just a visual of what you're wearing in this, but you can imagine your own

Your POV

I carried a axe in my right hand and some wood in my left.

"Y/n, are you will feeling sore?" Historia asked me with a soft smile. I got pretty bruised up when we went out to save Eren.

"Just a little, but I don't think it's a bother anymore. I'm used to it." I replied with a small smile. We walked through the door, seeing everyone is already here.

"We're back." Mikasa said. I saw Armin's worried face and I knew he was gonna say something about us being to sore and injured. I felt grateful that he is a bit over-caring over us.

"Wait, were you two chopping firewood?" He asked in concern while holding a hand out.

"Gotta stay in shape somehow." Mikasa replied with no care in the world.

"You guys got bruised up! You should be in bed recovering!" Armin tried to persuade us. I followed Mikasa to put the wood away.

"You're wasting your breath. I caught them doing sit-ups together earlier." I hear Eren say. Jean and Eren started duking it out over there because of Eren watching us with our morning exercise.

"We're fine Armin! No need to worry that much." I reassured him. He let out a sigh. "You guys know you're only human right?" He whined. I set the wood on the table, along with the axe.

"Funny. Almost feels like we're back in the Cadet Corps, doesn't it?" Sasha said, making everyone look back at her. I miss those days where we'd always joke around, but now there was no time for that. Armin replied with a 'mhm.'

"Chaos. Makes you wonder why they chose us for this new Levi Squad." Armin huffed. "I have to be honest, protecting Eren and Historia is such a important yet challenging thing to do." I said as I leaned next to Sasha.

She grabbed something out of the box, shoving it in her bag. "Because we're all so talented, I assume." She covered up the 'crime' she did.

Armin turned his head over to Sasha's bag and looked down. "Sasha, what did you just shove into your bag?" He questioned.