Chapter 3

"GET TO YOUR SEATS!" Ibiki shouted almost at the top of his lungs.

"Okay, okay. Jeez." I huffed, grabbing a number. I got 1. Right at the front of the class. Everyone else was spread out over the room.

"Thanks for waiting. I am Morino Ibiki, the examiner for the Chuunin Selection Exam's first test." Ibiki directed a stare at Masses and Hashirama. "There will be no fighting without the permission of the examiner. Even if permission is granted, killing your opponent will not be tolerated. Those pigs that disobey me will be failed immediately. Do I make myself clear?"

"Heh. This exam sounds easy." Menma scoffed.

Ibiki shot a glare at him. "Do not turn your tests over. Listen closely to what I am about to say. There are many important rules to this first test." He picked up some chalk and started to write on the board, not even looking away from everyone. "I'll write it on the board while I explain, but questions will not be allowed, so listen carefully. The first rule. You guys start off with 10 points. This test is made up of ten questions and each one is worth a point... But this test uses a subtraction system. Basically if you answer all of the questions correctly, you keep your 10 points. But say if you miss three questions, you lose three points and will have seven. The second rule... This is a team test. Whether you pass or not will be determined by the combined score of your teammates. So each team will compete to see how many points they can hold onto from the initial team total of thirty." Ibiki pauses dramatically. "OK, and now the most important rule. The third rule is that during the exam, anyone caught by the testing officers doing sneaky activities, namely cheating, will have 2 points subtracted for every offense. So there will be some who will lose all of their points during the exam and be asked to leave. Realize that the pathetic ones that get caught cheating will be destroying themselves. As shinobis trying to achieve the level of Chuunin, be proud ninjas. And the final rule. Those that lose all of their points during the test and those that don't answer any questions correctly... Will be failed along with their teammates. The exam will last one hour. OK... BEGIN!" Ibiki shouted causing the other genin to jump.

I snickered. "Nice."

Ibiki frowned at me. "Get started brat."

I put a hand to my chest. "I am so offended! I thought you loved me!" Wiping an imaginary tear from my eye before taking a look at the paper.

Immediately, I noticed one of the questions that shouldn't have been there. What is Kitsune's name?

I growl lowly and practically glared the paper into flames. Until it actually burst into flames.

I look around, noticing that forty minutes had somehow passed and thirteen of fifty six teams had left. I noticed a Chuunin in disguise that had the paper almost done except for the Kitsune question.

I got up, walked over, grabbed his paper, and sat back down. Ibiki sighed at me but he couldn't do anything since it counts as cheating only once. "THAT IS CHEATING!" Sakura shouted, a tick mark on her wide forehead.

I leaned back, putting my feet on the desk and started picking at my teeth with a nail. "Yup." I yawned. "Your point?"

She wrinkled her nose. "Well, you should be disqualified."

"Someone call a doctor." I looked around.

"What? Why?" Sakura asked confused.

"Because I found your nose in my business." I deadpanned. Everyone was looking back and forth between us. I looked up in exasperation. "Author-chan, help me with the stupid people." I looked back at Ibiki who sneered at me. "What is the tenth question?"

It's short, I know. I am sorry but I hope you liked it. I have breached the 1k follower mark and I am so happy!