Chapter 12

"Well then."

Yagura moved to the arena to stand in front of me and I stuck my tongue out at him when he decided to pat my fur.

"What?" I grumble.

"That was quite a show." Yagura grinned, looking like the little kid his body appears to be.

Kitsune stepped next to Yagura and punched his shoulder, sending him flying into the Fourth Wall. "Nice to see you again." 'After only a few weeks...' I added mentally.

Everyone else was speechless as they waited for Mist to declare war on Konoha but Yagura's reaction shocked them. He laughed as he pulled himself out of the mutilated wall. "Indeed Kitsune. Now Naruto dear, turn back and go back to the contestants."

I pouted and rolled onto my back my shoulder still leaking blood. "No."

"Naruto!" Madara warned.

I shook my head and rolled over onto my other side just as Madara landed on my stomach. I yelped in shocked pain and snapped at him catching his arm and tossing him into the Fourth Wall too. I hissed as both Gaara and Yagura moved to the bleeding wound in my shoulder and probed it with the chakra. "No wonder." Gaara muttered. "The prat tore up the muscle under the skin with the chakra in his teeth so he can't use his leg."

I huff but didn't say anything. I decided to watch Hashirama berate Madara for being an idiot while healing his arm. Surprisingly enough, Rasa also came down and moved to stand beside my ear. "Kitsune. Nice to see you again." He whispered, just loud enough for me to hear him. I flicked my ear, turning my head a bit to look at him with narrowed eyes, lips pulled back the slightest bit in threat. "Don't worry. I have a proposal for you to consider. Forest of Death. Two days. See you there." With that, he disappeared in a swirl of gold sand to stand next to the other two Kages that get along. No, not Minato.

Seeing Minato quickly losing favor with the other villages, he decided to do something a little unusual. "Since my wife messed up the preliminary fights, we will wait until tomorrow and do them. Enjoy the rest of your day." He walked out, head held high but shame swimming in his eyes. The Konoha nin watched as the other two Kage and someone else joined the dead last.

A hugged my head tightly, giving me a slight headache until B pushed him away. "It is unusual for you to be injured." A commented.

Naruko also walked up. "I am so sorry Naruto. I didn't mean to distract you." Tears welled in her eyes and I licked her face.

"Nah. You're fine."

B held out his fist and I touched it with a claw. "Hey brat."

"Octopops, B. How have you two been?" I asked, rolling onto my stomach and laying my head on my paws.

(I am not rapping for B! Lol)

"Ah, same old, same old. Training beats and what not." B replied with his obnoxious smirk. Kitsune decided to lay on my head right between my eyes.

"Get off!" I growl.

"No can do boss. I am the one currently in uniform not you." Kitsune teased. Shikamaru gasped and I look over in that direction, my eyes widening when the Nara paled.

"YOU IDIOT!" I howled at Kitsune, who froze.

"Looks like the fox is out of the bag." Onoki (?) muttered. Oh yeah. I got him  and Madara to make up. It was a disaster at first but after a couple of peace talks *cough cough* threats *cough* from me, everything went fine.

I growled unintelligible things at anything and everyone as Shikamaru herded the other genin out. Now I have to deal with an overly smart Nara.

'I told you that sometimes you were to stupid for your own good.' Kurama laughed.

Once Yagura and Gaara finished fixing my shoulder and pulling out the rest of the chakra, I changed back and gave everyone proper hugs. "I have some things I need to take care of. I will see you later."

With that I shunshined to take care of a problem.