Chapter 11

@Yujita_11 Here you go because you asked nicely. It was a day late though.

Dog and Weasel jumped down to assist me as the genin from the villages who actually like me all lunged at Kushina. I released my chains and the shield exploded, throwing Kushina against the stadium wall for the second time in ten minutes.

She must really love that wall...

'Not the time kit.' Kurama reminded me and I shook my head, casting a quick glance to Minato who's face had paled as horror sunk in about Kitsune's identity.

My lip curled down and I turned away  just as Gaara gripped Kushina in a sand grip. "Deal with your wife or she dies." The redhead growled towards Minato, never taking his eyes off of the other redhead.

'We got you pup.' Shukaku said in my mind.

"Kushina? How could you?" Minato asked.

"Put her in a holding cell." Kitsune, a clone I had created in the mess when no one was paying any attention to me.

Weasel and Dog both nodded. "Yes Sir." They dragged her off when Minato turned to me in surprise.

"How?" He asked. I assume he was asking how I was Anbu Commander. Or maybe how I got so strong. Or how I know a Forbidden Jutsu in the first place. Or how I was able to command them to take her away. Or-

'FOR KAMI SAKE ENOUGH!' Shukaku and Kurama shouted at me and I smirk internally.

"It is in my blood. If you had actually raised me and been there for me then you would know I had gold and black chakra chains." I said coldly.

My clone stepped closer to me, but not to close or people would have started to notice similarities. "The penalty for interference in the Exams was a year in a Tourture and Interogation cell. However not only has she interfered, she attacked a competitor. That is treason. Her trial will be at the end of the month after the exams. If found guilty, she will be put to death."

Minato opened his mouth before seeming to remember that Kitsune, or rather, I, was the strongest person who had the most authority in the village and closed his mouth again. "Very well. As much as it pains me to say this about my wife, she has brought it upon herself."

Two indignant screeches screeched loud enough to hurt my ears, causing both my clone's and I's ears to bleed. Oh bugger. I forgot about those two nitwits. "WHAT?!?" Came the twin shouts of my once siblings.

Minato shook his head with a sad smile. "There is nothing I can do. Kitsune is right. She broke two major laws."

Menma growled. "Anbu, arrest Kitsune for treason against the Hokage!"

"Well?" Kitsune asked the pair, and everyone could practically hear the smirk playing on his lips.

When no one moved, Menma once again erupted in orange malicious chakra and growled at me as his body solidified into the four tailed form. I yawned and Hashirama nudged me.

All the genin started screaming and running towards the other Kage, not towards the famed Yellow Flash, but the other Kages.

"You shall die now Naruto!" Menma growled out, his voice enhanced with the demonic chakra. "Your death will not be quick and painless. I will make you suffer a thousand times over for everything you did. And then I will kill everything you have ever loved!" So normal villainy bullshit.

Okay. I can live with that.

I shrugged. "Okay." Menma stopped and cocked his head to the side in confusion at my seeming surrender. "However, you must go through me." As I said that, I began to shift into a nine tailed fox larger than he was, luxurious golden fur covering my body and my nine tails flowing freely behind me. "And that will be your last mistake."

Menma lunged at me and I crouched down just as he bowled me over snapping at my neck with burning saliva. I scrabbled at his stomach with my hind legs, digging into his chakra skin with my sharp claws as I snapped back at his face to keep him from my throat.

"Go Naruto!" Naruko called, distracting me, and letting Menma sink his teeth into my shoulder and shake his head, tearing at the muscle.

I whined softly in pain but kicked him off of me. The slightly smaller fox got up quickly, and started to circle me."Do not do this. You will not win." I warned him.

"You are just scared demon!" Menma lunged at me again and this time dove right back at him with a loud growl. He clawed at me trying to get his fangs around my throat, but I tucked my chin, rolled under him and then kicked up, kicking him into the very wall his mother loved.

I decided I will name that wall, The Fourth Wall.

Just because it keeps getting broken.

As soon as he hit it, I was on him teeth around his throat in a sudden rage. I let go before biting again when he still struggled and clamped my jaws shut tight and growled. Slowly, almost to slowly for Shi-nee's liking, Menma slumped in my grip, dead.

I released him and turned towards Mito with a bloody snarl. She whimpered but didn't dare move. Everything was silent as they waited on what I would do next.

My eyes moved over to Madara and I stuck my tongue out, a pleased look crossing my face.

"Well then."