Chapter 10 Part One

So... Long time no see. I have been chilling out on my other account during writer's block but I am back for an update! Yayyyyyyyyyyy!

Naruto's POV:

The five days are finally up. I sigh, looking out the window as we waited for the rest of the Genin to arrive.

After the first day of me being unconscious, Hashirama and I met up with Gaara and his siblings and we raced to the tower. That is how Madara and Sasuke found us the next day. I was leaning against a pillar with my arms crossed and everyone else kneeling at my feet.

Not willingly of course. They were exhausted and couldnt stand. I am not some sort of dictator no matter how much Yellow Meatbag seems to think I am.

We spent the rest of the time relaxing and enjoying our spare time.

Until now anyway. Mito and Menma were still not here, thank Kami, but Genma was about to start the preliminary exams. "Congratulations for making it this far!" Genma said loudly, looking around. "Now there is to many people to-" He was cut off as the huge doors got shoved open.

I watch quietly as Mito and Menma dragged themselves forward, both limping. "WAIT! WE ARE HERE!" Menma shouted, stretching his arm out to stop the speech. Minato and Kushina looked relieved.

Genma however, looked annoyed. "And where is your third team member?"

"She," Mito looked down. "She's dead."

"Naruto killed her." Menma sneered, glaring at me. I smirk back.

"Then I am sorry. You are disqualified." Genma announced.

"WHAT? YOU CAN'T DO THAT! WE ARE THE CHILDREN OF PROPHECY!" Menma shouted angrily.

"I am sorry my children. But rules are rules. You have technically failed to complete the second exam. Being the Children of Prophecy can not help you. I can not help you." Minato looked so helpless at the moment I couldn't help but laugh disbelievingly.

"So that is how he acts around the other Kages about his children." I said just loud enough for the rest of the Genin to hear. Mito was silently crying but seemed to have accepted her fate.

"WHAT?!?" Menma and Kushina all shouted.

Kushina turned to glare at her husband as the other shouted about it not being fair. "If that is the case then Naruto should be disqualified too." Her tone was icy and everyone shivered as Killing Intent permeated the air.

"Naruto is a monster. He killed our teammate and he almost killed us! That demon needs disqualified!" Menma demanded.

And that is the end of part one. Part two will be out tomorrow.