Chapter 6

I am truly sorry about this.

Within seconds, a large raccoon slammed into Naruto with a loud growl.

What ensues could only be described as a battle of Titans. (GODZILLAAAAAAA!)

The raccoon was scrambling for a hold to try and pin the raging eight tailed fox child but it was difficult. Naruto kept twisting and turning, hissing and snapping his jaws trying to sink his teeth into something.

Hashirama, in a moment of seriousness, turned to the other two. "Madara, Sasuke. We need to hurry. Something that could affect Naruto that badly could only be a seal and a strong one. We need to find it and destroy it before he gets loose. The Tanuki is holding him but between a raccoon and a fox, the fox can trump him any day.

The loud growl was all the warning the threw had before the ground next to them exploded sending hard shards of dirt and rocks flying everywhere slicing gouges into their skin.

"We better hurry before he accidentally kills us." Sasuke agreed and they jumped away, racing through the forest at top speed scanning with their chakra for unknown chakra sources in fixed positions.

A few kilometers from the gate that they started in was a large seal, carved into the tree. He whistled loudly, gathering Madara's and Sasuke's attention and blurs followed, landing next to Hashirama as Hashirama studied the seal.

"What seal is that?" Madara asked after a moment. He had a little bit of knowledge about seals, but he was in no way a master like the Uzumaki Clan or Senju Clan.

"That, my dear Uchiha, is what appears to be a rage triggering seal overlapped by a large chakra sensor, with an alarm seal." The more he looked at it, the more depressed he seemed to be. "This is a very very complicated seal. It will take more chakra than I have so I will need to take some of yours."

A loud yelp echoed through the forest. Madara looked in the direction with a scowl. "Hurry." Madara stood still as Hashirama studied the seal for another minute before nodding and grabbing the other two's arms. "This will be a little painful." He warned. Hashirama started the counter seal.

With Naruto and Gaara:

Snapping teeth and large globs of saliva were everywhere. Gaara was in Tanuki form with Shukaku's help trying to keep Naruto distracted.

'This is similar to the insanity seal he took off of us a few years ago.' Shukaku told Gaara who grunted, trying to keep the long sharping teeth of the fox away from his throat.

'So I need to buy time for his friends to find the seal and destroy it.' Gaara replied before wincing as the fox raked his claws along his stomach. 'Why is this so hard?' He whined.

'The nine tailed fox is the strongest of us bijuu and I am sad to say that while I am strong, I am the weakest of the nine. Not only that, but this is an Anbu Commander we are talking about.' Shukaku heaved the fox away, slamming him into a tree.

Naruto stood up, growling ferociously, saliva hitting the ground and creating giant, slimy pools everywhere. He lunged again, but this time he was a blur, managing to sink his teeth into the arm of the raccoon as he raised it to protect his throat. Gaara let out a loud yelp of pain, barely noticing as one of Naruto's paws stepped on Sakura, who was to stupid to move.

Naruto shook his head like a dog trying to tear further into the muscle and skin but Gaara bit him back, teeth latching into Naruto's rabbit like ear.

The whine of pain from the enraged insane fox boy was barely audible but it was enough to make Gaara and Shukaku feel bad. However, it did it's job and the sharp teeth loosened and they were able to pry the fox off.

It took an hour for Hashirama to break the seal and another ten minutes for the effects to leave Naruto. While they were waiting, Naruto's attacks started slowing down and he started to lose tails until he curled up with a pained whine. During the insanity reigned fight, he had forced his body through the pain and attacked the giant one tail viciously. Gaara looked a lot worse because of it.

Naruto threw up a stomach full of blood before slowly looking up at them, a trickle of blood going down the corner of his mouth. "Fucking bastards." He muttered before promptly passing out.

@zach_girlfriend and @Bellea19 I loved those