Chapter 17

Ten minutes passed as everyone ran around like chickens with their heads cut off. (That does not actually happen. All they do is twitch and flap their wings a little. They dont actually run around.) Naruto stood at the gate closest to the approaching signatures with the other Jinchuriki behind him.

Six bodies, with the same chakra signature and the stench of death landed first before the other eight different signatures landed behind him. The 'lead' body stepped forward and Naruto went to meet him. "We ask that you surrender the Jinchuriki peacefully and we will not destroy your villages." The spiky orange haired corpse with piercings in his nose and lip stated. "Fail and we destroy everything and you will know the one true god! Fail and you will know Pein!" He shouted almost dramatically.

Naruto blinked. Then he pouted. "But they are so cute! Why should we give them up?"

Pein frowned at the statement, eyes moving to gaze behind the blonde Uzumaki in his way to look at the other Jinchiriki who did not look the least bit impressed. "Then it is final. You shall know Pein." The corpse raised its hand.

Naruto grimaced. "Jump!"

The Jinchuriki all jumped as Pein shouted, "ALMIGHTY PUSH!" and blasted the gate apart at once, the bijuu pairs darted off to their destinations and Akatsuki pairs followed their assigned targets.

Five of the corpses rushed to Naruto and one summoned some kind of weird animal that kind of looked like a dog...

A dog with multiple heads.

Naruto bit his thumb and slammed his palm to the ground quickly. "Summoning Jutsu!" At once thousands of two tailed foxes appeared, thanks to the Uzumaki Chakra Reserves. The foxes lunged at the opponents as Naruto led them in a dance through the now empty village and listened to the explosions of the other battles while he recovered some more chakra. Kurama was meditating in his mind to gather some more chakra quicker while the bijuu's chakra is going to be for reserve.

The foxes overwhelmed the summoning corpse and tore it to pieces as foxes near Naruto started to dispel. Naruto's eyes widened before they narrowed. Chakra absorption, how rude. He formed a Raisenshruiken and threw it into the smoke of dispelling foxes as he disappeared into a second Raisenshruiken that quickly followed the first as his clone dispelled. The absorbing corpse, Naruto really didn't care much for names, absorbed the first jutsu with a smirk.

That smirk disappeared when Naruto appeared right in front of him with ice daggers and sliced the corpses head off before running away and continuing the game of chase as he mentally thanked Haku for allowing him to copy his Kakai Genki

A rod of some sort slammed into his arm and Naruto released a short cry of pain but kept going. Two of the six corpses are gone and that left four but he didn't know what three of them-

"Universal Pull!" A monotone voice stated from behind him and Naruto was sent flying back into the grip of the lead corpse. Naruto grunted when a rod went through his thigh and spinning him to the ground. "Enough games." Naruto gripped the rod in his thigh and gasped as he pulled it out.

"You... will... not... touch... my FAMILY!" Naruto spat, spitting lava in a twenty foot radius catching another corpse, not the lead corpse sadly. That one had jumped away from the danger and was now on a nearby building.

Naruto released his golden black chains and ripped them through another corpse before disappearing across Konoha in a second. Four down and two to go. The blonde paused for a moment to catch his breath and in that moment a missile went through his stomach from another corpse that happened to be several blocks away. Naruto froze, before coughing up blood and falling to the ground.

"KIT!"