Chapter 9

Guess who's back, back, back, back again...

That's right. The lame author who can not seem to update on time.

"What do you mean, the people you feel are going to ruin the exam?" Hashirama asked curiously.

"Obviously, Kabuto Yakushi is a spy." Naruto said with a 'well, duh' tone of voice.

"How do you know?"

"Simple. He smells like sand and wood." Naruto's thoughts drifted. "I only encountered one person who smelled like that and he called himself Sasori Akasuna. The Sand's Puppet Master who went rogue years ago." Naruto paused."When I last seen him, he was wearing a black cloak with red clouds."

"Isn't that the outfit the group of rogues after you wear?" Hashirama faced him worriedly.

Naruto hummed, rising up from the ground back into the fresh air. "They call themselves the Akatsuki. A group of missing nin who rank from A to SS class. Madara told me what he had wanted to do when he first brainwashed a little boy."

"We can go ahead to the center tower now. I stole the scroll from Mito and Menma. It's not like they can continue anyway. The third team member is dead." Hashirama smirked, holding the scroll up.

"Thank you for your permission." Naruto replied sarcastically snatching it from the Senju. The blonde jumped into the trees. It took the brown haired teammate a few seconds before he followed.

And that is that for this chapter.

Just kidding.

With Mikoto and them:

Orochimaru looked in the direction of the Forest when he heard and felt Naruto. "That does not sound to good." Mikoto whispered.

"I hope that they are okay." Fugaku held Mikoto's hand as she trembled faintly, feeling the Kyuubi Anbu Commanders rage from this far away.

Orochimaru shuddered. The Sannin knew of the seals Naruto was trying to avoid and the blonde explained what would happen if he got caught in one of them. "It seems the Akatsuki has made their move."

"What do you mean?" Fugaku questioned.

"This is what Naruto and I feared." Orochimaru answered vaguely, stepping towards the direction of the Forest, wanting nothing more than helping his hatchling escape the trap. "The Akatsuki are a group that is hunting the Bijuu. Apparently the organization has an Uzumaki and the Uzumaki has been leaving behind traps meant to make Naruto lose control and easily oversimplifies his emotions. If Naruto felt even the slightest hint of annoyance the seal turns it into full blown rage." Orochimaru turned agrave look at the adoptive parents. "As soon as he was caught, it alerted the Akatsuki that he fell in the trap."

Mikoto gave a horrified whisper. "They are coming for him."