Chapter 10 Part Two

This video has killed me. A zombie shall now write the chapter.

Past:

Kushina turned to glare at her husband as the other shouted about it not being fair. "If that is the case then Naruto should be disqualified too." Her tone was icy and everyone shivered as Killing Intent permeated the air.

"Naruto is a monster. He killed our teammate and he almost killed us! That demon needs disqualified!" Menma demanded.

Now:

"It seems like the Leaf kids had forgotten about the 'waiver' we had to sign that explicitly said about deaths occurring in the second phase of the exam." A genin from the Mist scoffed.

"It seems so." A genin from Sand agreed.

"That brat is a monster." Kushina whispered. Her tone was enough that everyone in the room fell silent and Naruko, who was in the stands watching, felt her jaw drop. "He is the Kyuubi incarnate. Possessed. Demon spawn!" She spat. Even though I stopped caring about what people said about me a long time ago, I still flinched as Hashirama stood in front of me.

An unknown genin stepped forward, an indignant shout escaping. "Everyone knows that you, too, were demon spawn a little over thirteen years ago." I peered over at the one who spoke and noticed it was a genin sent from Cloud. Looking a little closer, it was someone that I recognized Bee training.

"Besides, a Reaper Death Seal does not allow for possession!" Hashirama glared. I gently grab the back of his shirt and he looked over at me with support.

"It doesn't matter! He should be disqualified from the exam because he killed someone without reason!" Kushina hissed angrily, stomping her feet like a child throwing a tantrum as Naruko walked over to her with a calm face.

I watch as my mini Pikachu suddenly slapped her mother with enough force to send her into a wall.

Across the stands.

I smile so much at that, that my eyes welled up a little at the corners in pride. I taught her well. I sniffle and wipe my eyes a little just as she began to speak. "How. Dare. You!" Naruko shouted. "He was a baby! He has a seal on him so good that there is no possible way he could have been possessed you fucking hypocritical-"

"LANGUAGE!" I called quickly, interrupting her.

She stick her tongue out at me before continuing her tirade. "You hosted the Great Kitsune for majority of your life ever since Hashirama's wife, Mito Uzumaki, died! Not once did you even talk to the fox or tey to understand! Nothing is born or created evil! It is just the circumstances surrounding it! You don't even know the fox's name!"

Kushina pushed herself out of the wall, a trickle of blood going down her chin. She spat a glob of blood on the ground before wiping her chin. "Who cares if the demon has a name? He has you possessed too!"

Minato looked horrified at this argument and flashed to stand between them. "Now, now. We have an exam to finish-"

"Not until he is disqualified!" Kushina screamed, her chains erupting from her back and launching at me.

My eyes widened as my own gold and black chains domed around the genin with a chakra shield. "ARE YOU CRAZY?" I shouted.

Naruko jumped down next to me. "I can't believe you. I officially disown the Uzumaki-Namikaze Clan as my family. From now on, I am living with Naruto and the Uchihas!"

Kushina attacked my shield again and Minato called for Kitsune through the Anbu mark causing my shoulder to burn. His eyes widened as we made eye contact. "You?" He whispered horrified, but no one noticed thankfully.

Instead of saying anything though, I scowl at him before turning to the task at hand.

And cliff hanger.

What happens next?