Chapter 4

I am going to skip the whole tenth question speel and just continue on.

A purple blur broke through the window, shattering glass everywhere. A larger piece flew and hit my cheek and I reached a hand up to touch it before pulling it away and looking at it. My hand was covered and blood already and the precious liquid of life dripped down my cheek steadily. I narrowed my eyes at the blur.

"I am Anko Miterashi and I am you second exam proctor!" The purple blur introduced.

Everything was silent before I growled. "You absolute bitch!"

Anko chuckled nervously, rubbing the back of her neck. "Now now Naruto... You won't do anything hasty would you?" She pleaded. "Not to your favorite kohai?"

I tilted my head. "You might be one of them but I assure you. You are not the favorite. That spot is reserved for someone else." I lick the blood off of my hand. "You should really be careful."

"DON'T TALK TO THE PROCTOR LIKE THAT YOU DEMON!" Sakura shouted.

A tendril of sand slapped her in the face. "Mother does not like your tone Pinky." The monotone voice of a redhead sounded as he came to stand near me.

"A-Anyway.... " Anko interrupted. "Go to Training Ground 44 in twenty minutes or you fail."

Everyone rushed out of the room as Ibiki handed me the test papers. "You should see the answers to Kitsune's identity." He sounded almost amused.

I flipped through them.

Itachi Uchiha

Minato Namikaze

Menma Uzumaki-Namikaze

Orochimaru

Tsunade

Mito Uzumaki-Namikaze

Kakashi Hatake

Naruto Uzuchia

Madara Uchiha

Hashirama Senju

Shisui Uchiha

I scoff. "Some of these are absolutely ridiculous. Most of them don't even have blonde hair." I glared at my name on the list. "Why would anyone guess me? Who's paper was this?"

"That paper was... " Ibiki looked at his chart for the seat number. "Kabuto Yakushi."

"The fishy guy?"

Flashback:

"You might want to stop both of your Killing Intent. You are upsetting everybody." A boy with silver hair and glasses walked over with difficulty.

Gaara and I looked over at him and he froze from our icy glares. "Mother wants a taste of your blood." Gaara said blandly.

"WAIT!" Kabuto yelped. "I can give you information! This is my seventh time trying for the exams and this is only your first time! My information could be very valuable to you!" Kabuto pleaded as a thick tendril of sand wound it's way up Kabuto's body slowly.

Menma stepped forward. "What information?" He said arrogantly, his nose in the air.

"Names of contestants-" Kabuto squealed as the sand became tighter. "Ranks, specialties, mission amounts stuff like that!"

Gaara released him. "Show me Menma and Mito Uzumaki-Namikaze."

Kabuto shuddered and pulled out a deck of cards, running chakra into them. "Mito Uzumaki-Namikaze, age 13, completed 28 D rank missions, 0 c or b rank missions and 1 a tank mission with help. Rank, Genin, specialties chakra chains." He pulled out another card. "Menma Uzumaki-Namikaze, rank Genin, age 13. Specialties hand to hand combat, missions 29 D rank missions, 0 c and b rank missions and 1 a rank mission-"

He was cut off by an insufferable child. "What about Naruto Uzuchiha?" Another blonde stated.

"Okay then." Kabuto pulled out another card. "Naruto Uzuchiha, formerly known as Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze, disowned by his family and adopted by the Uchiha Clan. Rank Genin Classified. Missions, 0 D rank, 0 c rank, 37 b rank, 839 a rank, classified. Age 13. Specialties, kinjutsu." Definitely a spy, I think to myself as my eyes narrowed.

"Yeah. Our parents didn't want him because he is a demon." Menma bragged as Mito stood off to the side scuffing the floor with her foot.

"Oh really?" I asked mockingly. "Then why is your pathetic parents trying to get me back into your pathetic family? Is it because I can whoop all of your asses, hands tied and blindfolded?"

"It's because they pity you." Menma sneered back.

"No. I am pretty sure that's why they kept you." I sneered back. Children. Constantly trying to make me fight them. I sigh internally. Can't they just die already?

"Anyway." I turn back to Kabuto. "How is it that you know things you shouldn't?"

Kabuto gave me a small smile and a shrug. "I like to be well informed."

"Mhmmm..." I hummed suspiciously.

The door was  kicked open.

Present time.

"There is something seriously wrong with that guy." I shake my head.

"If you need to you can kill him in the Second Task." Anko patted my back comfortingly.

I perked up and smiled. "That's right! I forgot about that part!"

I will be updating from now on on Wednesdays or Thursdays. It might not always be this book because I have several I need to update, but I will try. Have a good day.