Λяc 1 \\ Cнαρтєя 01

Λяc 1 \\ Cнαρтєя 01 - тнє ∂αякє∂ нαιяє∂ тωιη

[υηє∂ιтє∂]

Panting on the white fabric laid the queen of Thunder Kingdom, Ophelia Thunder, long sunshine colored blond hair was pasted to her forehead sweat dripped silently from her hair to her chin. Sky blue eyes shone with joy and tiredness, her soft pale cheeks were flushed pink as small pants exit her pink thin lips.

Beside her stood the king of Thunder Kingdom, Stephen Thunder. His dark eyes looked worriedly at his wife the panted heavily on the bed. Straight nose had slight an arc, plump red lips open and closed wordlessly. Dark purple hair was flopped carelessly on his head a pair of horns made it show his status of a demon.

Two set of nurses ran around like headless chickens.

"She is ready!" The head midwife yelled at the flushed nurses. Nodding, all the nurses stood. One handed Stephen a small towel as he softly dried the sweat on her forehead.

"Ready your Majesty!" The midwife yelled, "And push!"

"Aaarrrrgggghhhh!" Ophelia screamed as she gave a push. Blood gushed out as a patch of black hair was seen.

"Ok, your Majesty! Push again!" The midwife shouted excitedly.

With another screamed, a small body was in the midwife's hand.

"Baby number one!" The midwife smiled as she looked at the tiny baby in her hand.

Pale skin was soft, black hair were soft, lush, and short. Her almond shaped eyes were closed; small nose was shaped like button below had soft red heart shaped lips.

With a wide smiled, the midwife handed the baby to a nearby nurse before returning to the  Queen.

"Ready...?" The midwife questioned, looking at the Queen's excited face.

"Yes!" Ophelia nodded.

The midwife laughed softly, "Push!"

With that a patch of sunshine colored blond hair was in sight.

"Aaaarrrggghhh!" With that final push the second girl was born.

"The royal princesses were born on August 20, 875!" The midwife's assistant said.

"The twin girls, your Majesty, what do you wish to name them." The midwife smiled holding the golden haired baby girl.

Queen Ophelia smiled at the two before saying, "I'm waiting for them to open their eyes."

The midwife laughed and nodded while the queen closed her eyes from tiredness.

After washing the babies and wrapping them in two thin cloth, one dyed blue and other dyed yellow.

Queen Ophelia opened her sparkling blue eyes and took the babies from the nurse who left immediately.

Stephen sat next to her with a loving smile.

Slowly the girls opened there eyes, both parents gasped when their eyes landed on the dark haired twin.

Glossy ruby eyes glanced up at them emotionlessly.

"Oh my god!" Queen Ophelia screamed in horror before she threw the unwanted twin in her husband's arms.

"Why is her eyes red?!" Queen Ophelia screeched in horror and disgust, her gentle facade from earlier shattered.