Λяc 3 \\ Cнαρтєя 01

Λяc 3 \\ Cнαρтєя 01 ~ Ήєя яєтυяη!

[υηє∂ιтє∂]

It's been six years since, Lucifer trapped Charmeine in the void room to get rid of her soul, but instead of letting the void take her soul. Charmeine meditated taking all of the spiritual energy from the void.

This made her get the control of all portals, she can make a portal anywhere at anytime.

Sitting up on her bed, Charmeine's long locks of black waves rippled down her back to her hips.

Ruby red eyes were surrounded by long, thick, lashes. Pointed but perfect nose, blood red lips parted to show pink tongue and two sharp fangs.

Suddenly, two black fox ears appeared on her hair, nine black tails appeared at the top of her hip. Slender neck was flawlessly white and hourglass figure.

Taking her time to stand, Charmeine shivered when her sensitive feet hit the cold ground. After some time, Charmeine stood with a smirk.

"Ahh...!" Charmeine sighed, "Now, my revenge, starting with Lucifer."

A black robe was on Charmeine's body when she snapped her fingers, long black hair was tied up in a neat bun.

Portal to Lucifer's direction, Charmeine thought and a door sized portal slowly appeared its color in a shallow grey.

Charmeine stepped inside before disappearing in a flash, same as the portal.

Lucifer sat in his throne lazily, unknown to the danger that was going to hit him.

"Hello Lucifer." A cold feminine voice echoed in Lucifer's throne room.

Lucifer stiffen in shock! "Who are y-you?" He stuttered.

"Ahh... Lucifer forgot Charmeine." The voice tsked.

Slowly, Charmeine's figure appeared in front of him. Her aura was so heavy that Lucifer dropped to his knees with his head bowed.

"What's g-going o-on?!" Lucifer asked in panic, "Why c-can't I control my body?!"

Charmaine smirked, "Don't worry about that Lucifer."

With glaring eyes, Lucifer spat out, "Whatever you came here for you'll never get it!"

Charmaine laughed softly, "Oh, Lucifer, I'm no here for anything am just going to kill you with my Spell Killing Soul, so there's no need."

Lucifer shivered in fear, "I'll d-do a-anything s-spear m-me!"

Charmaine had a thought, "OK. Give your Kingdom to me –"

Lucifer cut her off, "Yes, yes! I, Lucifer, grant you the blessings of my Kingdom to you made the Gods blessed you... My Queen."

Hot power circulated in Charmeine's body making her aura almost unbearable.

"Now, I Charmeine Twilight Roman Xathaneal, demote you Lucifer as my slave," Charmeine smirked.

Lucifer sprang up, "Unacceptable! I refuse! Under my dead body, I'll become your slave!"

Charmaine laughed, "but... I am Queen, you can't refuse."

With a swift kick from Charmeine, Lucifer was knocked unconscious.

Charmaine smacked her lips together before summoning her army of shadow guards.

"Take him to the dungeons," Charmeine ordered. With a nod, the closest guard bowed in respect before walking away with Lucifer on his shoulder.

"Now, to Xenon!" Charmeine laughed, opening a portal to Vusan Kingdom.

As she stepped in, Charmeine's figure faded, leaving smoke behind.

Xenon sat in his chambers, his black eyes were hazy with fear as Charmeine smirked before him.

"I'm back, uncle... Did you miss me?!" With a craze eyes, Charmeine giggled.

XIRZUK ISLAND

Violetta hugged her parents goodbye before returning to the academy doors.

"Listen! Ladies on the right and Gentlemen on the left!" Ms. Opal yelled.

As the students did what was instructed.

"Now, place your hand on the spear to tell your power! In Xirzuk Academy you will learn to control and use your powers! Find your spiritual animal and weapon!" Juda King told the students.

"Now, Let's get started!" The students cheered.

Λυтнσя's Пσтє: yes, our ship will come soon!