Λяc 2 \\ Cнαρтєя 03

Λяc 2 \\ Cнαρтєя 03 ~ Cнαямєιηє's ραsт ~~ ραят 2

[υηє∂ιтє∂]

As she walked black hair slayed left and right, her red eyes turned purple because of her ice ability.

Humans, male and female watched the unique female walk aimlessly down the street. They were to enchanted to even moved as they watched the devil calmly stepped up the stairs of a clothing store.

Later, she came out with a black robe with gold linings. Her hair was clipped up in one.

"To the castle," Charmeine muttered to herself and started heading north.

Soon, Charmeine was in front of the castle gates.

"And you are?" One of the guards grunted.

Charmaine smiled, "My name is Charms and I wish to see the Emperor."

The guards grunted before opening the gates.

Charmaine walked in before setting ice all over the place, the clouds turned dark and snow dropped from the sky, Charmeine turned and walked to the dungeon where her beloved was. 

Ice. Blue ice covered the floor of the dungeons as she walked, the coldness made the people inside shiver but they were shocked when their locks of the cells were cracked by the ice and opened.

"Leave..." Charmeine commanded.

Quickly! Its a chance of freedom! The prisoners ran free! But slipped at few times on the ice.

Erasmus sat on the ice lazily, his blue eyes looked at the girl that haunt his dreams as she tried to talk to him.

"Charmeine...?" Erasmus smirked happily, Charmeine rolled her eyes.

"Let's go," Charmeine huffed.

Erasmus glitch before standing behind Charmeine, "Oh no, my beloved. You teased me enough!"

Charmaine rolled her eyes.

When Charmeine was 145 years old, she found a book that can make you connect with your mate in your dreams and so Charmeine used the spell and met her beloved.

"Let's get our of here," Charmeine whispered.

Erasmus smirked and grabbed her waist before transporting.

"Mmm... Now, let's train to kill those pathetic angels that killed my beloved's heart."

Charmaine glanced at Erasmus before kissing his lips.

"First the underworld, we need the magical air to summon our inner breaths." Charmeine stated.

Erasmus just hummed, "I'll go, where ever you go."

Charmaine smiled dangerously, "I hope you keep your word."

Erasmus nodded and sank his fangs into Charmeine's neck, claiming her as his.

"Shall we continue?" His husky voice was heard.

"Umm... We shall."

~ 300 years later ~

~ IN THE HEAVENLY SECTOR ~

The Oracle's white eyes snapped open, she whispered to Tristan the Head God.

"Head God... She's here." With that a ball of ice hit the centre of the Heavenly Sector, warning bells rang heavily. Warning the angels that the enemies are attacking. Two ice balls hit the temple, crushing it.

"I'm back..." Charmeine's voice echoed through the heavenly sector.

*bang!

*bang!

*bang!

Three balls of red fire lit the exit of the Heavenly Sector.

As the red fire eat everything viscously. Tristan summoned the holy guards.

As the guards flew in the air they saw no one but ice and fire forming by themselves from the sky, aiming randomly.

"Tell the Head God, the situation!" The head guard, Apollo barked out his command.

The soldier nodded before he could even avoid the attack that hit him. Soon balls of ice and fire were aimed at the soldier, he wanted to cried without tears.

"Sir! I can't!" The soldier sobbed, flying away from the ice and fire balls.

Apollo looked at the fool of a soldier and huffed, "Fool! You are the soldier of light! Stop losing face!"

The soldier nodded and started fighting back.

Apollo nodded before he can even go to the Head God in the Temple of Light, it was crushed by a block of ice!

"Holy...!" Many angels screams in shock!

Who is their attacker?

Tristan stood, his white eyes narrowed at the ball of fire that were heading towards him, with a swipe of his hand, Tristan made a ball of light in his hand which made rain fall and out the fire but the water turned into ice hitting the angels' wings as they desperately tried to escape.

"Tristan... This is just the beginning!" Charmeine was seen. Her appearance shocked the Heavenly Sector!

"You're alive?!" Kalmiya shrieked in fear.

"Yes... Mother." Charmeine laughed, her black wings flapped lazily as she looked at Tristan.

"Well... Tristan, thanks for the invisibility spell," Charmeine laughed, before bring her attacks on halt.

Tristan glanced uneasy at Charmeine in the sky.

Suddenly, fire started heading up, turning the sky red and Charmeine laughed wickedly and turned the ground into ice. Snow fell heavily from the sky along with hot rocks.

"Let's like I'm bored," Charmeine huffed, turning to Elyon who was watching her every movement.

"Ah... Little brother," Charmeine smiled scarily making Elyon flinch in fear. His emerald orbs shook wildly, Charmeine smirked looking at him.

"Are you afraid?" Elyon heard Charmeine's voice in his head.

"Yes." Elyon mumbled, stepping back with his head lowered.

Charmaine laughed even more which frightened the angels as one thought ran through their mind.

Devil!

With a glare, Charmeine flew at a rapid pace towards Tristan who tried to block her attack.

"I'll be back!" Charmeine growled, shoving Tristan into the Angels' Burial breaking the sign.

Λυтнσя's Пσтє: Hey guys, I updated! Two more chapters and Arc 2 is finished!