Λяc 2 \\ Cнαρтєя 01

Λяc 2 \\ Cнαρтєя 01 ~ σl∂ мαη

[υηє∂ιтє∂]

Λυтнσя's Пσтє; Hi, guys just to warn you that this arc only have 5-8 chapters, if you guys want it longer, I'll do my best for you guys! ♡♡♡

☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽

Two red moons shone down on Vusan Kingdom color like blood which made most demons scared.

An eclipse which happens almost once a thousands years.

Twilight sat on her balcony with a bored look on her face, red lips raised into a smirked as she glanced up at the moons.

"Twilight, its time." Xenon told Twilight who stood and walked to her uncle.

"What do I wear?" Twilight quizzed, with sharp red eyes glancing at her uncle. Xenon sighed, "Anything you want, Twilight. I'll meet you outside."

With nod Twilight watched as her uncle disappeared from her sight.

Heading towards her closet, Twilight took out her red robe. She put it on, the robe have two slits at both leg, it hugged her hourglass figure, leaving her hair to fall down her hips, Twilight shoved her feet in her black pumps before exiting the room hearing all the maids' whispers;

"Are you sure, Princess Twilight is ten? She looks like sixteen!"

"She grew too fast!"

"I heard she killed Brook!"

"Shameless! Stop lying you fool! No one can beat Brook!"

"But, Princess Twilight did!"

"Lairs!"

"My poor Brook!"

As the useless rumors circulated, Twilight stood in King Xenon's throne room.

"Make your portal," Xenon commanded lazily sitting on his throne.

Twilight hummed and make an ice dagger, slicing her hand, black blood immediately flowed out.

Twilight made her grandfather's sign with her blood before sitting in the middle and she chanted;

[Sign in the box above ↑↑↑]

"αղcíҽղԵ ժҽѵíl հҽαɾ ตվ cɾíҽs αղժ օթҽղ Եհҽ ժօօɾs օբ Եհҽ kíղցժօต օբ ժօօต, í cհαɾตíղҽ ԵաílíցհԵ ɾօตαղ xαԵհαղҽíl, Եհҽ lαsԵ ตísԵɾҽss օբ ҽѵíl cօตตαղժs վօմ!"

Blood red started to rain over Twilight wetting her – flawless white skin stained in red. Slowly, Twilight stood, her red eyes glowing as hot power circulate in her body before a dark portal opened.

"Welcome back, Charmeine." Grim stated, the immortal devil that guarded all gates of the Kingdom of Doom.

"Hello Grim," Twilight flashed him a wicked smile, taking two steps back before bowing.

Lucifer the last half devil half angel hybrid alive stepped out.

      "Charmaine." Lucifer cold voice made shivers ran down Xenon's spine.