Λяc 1 \\ Cнαρтєя 07

Λяc 1 \\ Cнαρтєя 07 ~ Fινє yєαяs lαтєя

[υηє∂ιтє∂]

Twilight in the box ↑↑↑

Under the moonlight, a small figure was seen, surrounded by crimson colored flowers. She was dressed in black and red, her black hair was now pink – no one knew why her hair turned that color when she finished her lightning powers levels.

Ruby eyes remained the same. Twilight's long lashes fluttered silently as she blinked watching the clumsy vampire.

"What are you looking for?" Twilight's voice travelled through the air into Luciano's ears making him jump back in surprise.

"Twilight!" Luciano growled, glaring harshly at the smirking figure that sat in the centre of the red flowers that looked weirdly satisfying to him.

"Are you trying to bewitched me?!" Young Prince Luciano sneered.

Pfft. Laughter rang wildly from Twilight's red lips.

"Why would I want to seduce you?" Twilight scoffed.

Harsh blow to his ego. Twilight hummed, standing up slowly.

With a glitch, Twilight stood in front of Luciano who was same height as hers. 5'5!

Luciano glared at the beautiful face that made his dead heart fluttered five years ago. Taking, a deep, Luciano hugged Twilight's waist which made her stunned before pressing his lips to her small ones. Twilight's eyes widen in disbelief as she watched Luciano ran off.

Ah...! It seems like I found an admirer. Twilight hummed.

In King Xenon's chambers, Xenon was on a call with Lucifer who watched him with bored red eyes.

"Grandfather, she beat Brook!" Xenon yelled, "A man from the human realms called earth! He knows some fighting called karate and martial arts!"

Lucifer huffed, "Then send her immediately... and stop wasting my time!"

"B-But grandfather, what about her fox's powers?" Xenon asked.

Lucifer's eyes narrowed, "You didn't undo the seal?"

"No...?" Xenon hesitated.

"Xenon Ifor D’mon! How could you forget that!" Lucifer wanted to cry without tears. "Xenon... undo that spell, teach her the basics of her fox powers now I need to eat some souls so don't disturb me!"

With that the mirror turned black.

Xenon took a deep breathe before standing in from of Twilight who looked up at him curiously.

Xenon summoned a thick fog of dark mist in his hands before raining over Twilight who silently looked at him.

ƬϦ០⩏ ƜϦ០ ƬƦƴ Ƭ០ ⩏⩎ɭ០¢ƙ ៣៩, Ɯɨɭɭ ⩏⩎ɭ⩏¢ƙ ƬϦ៩ ⨏០Ʀᖲɨᖱᖱ៩⩎ ᖰ០Ɯ៩Ʀន ƬϦ♬Ƭ Ɯ៩Ʀ៩ ɭ០¢ƙ៩ᖱ ⨏០Ʀ ♬ Ʀ៩♬ន០⩎.

X

enon huffed, "Stephen!" He gritted before chanting;

"ɾҽlҽαsҽ Եհҽҽ, í cօตตαղժ ɾҽlҽαsҽ Եհօմ թօաҽɾ ԵհαԵ աҽɾҽ ճαղղҽժ αs բօɾճíժժҽղ! í, xҽղօղ ժ'ตօղ ժҽตαղժ վօմ!"