Λяc 1 \\ Cнαρтєя 03

Λяc 1 \\ Cнαρтєя 04 ~ Bяєαкιηg Lєνєls.

[υηє∂ιтє∂]

At midnight, in the Dead Forest in the centre showed three figures, one named Gu, another named Xenon, and little demon named Twilight. As the two moons shone down upon them, Xenon told Twilight who was alert and cautious.

"Now, Twilight you will have to medicate in order to summon your powers. You need to break five stages before you open your mana, but since you are three years of age it will be slightly difficult. Understood?"

Twilight nodded, before sitting on the damp grass of the forest, crossing her legs into her position. A gentle wind silently ran across the forest making Twilight's jet black hair that looked dark blue in the moonlight danced softly before it laid on her back, long lashes closed hiding her red glossy eyes.

Relaxing, Twilight zoned out and slowly entered her spiritual land.

It was dark!

She could see nothing!

Calming herself down, Twilight strained her eyesight, before she saw sparks of light which was a couple of feet away from her. Furrowing her thin brows, Twilight headed in the direction of the light.

Upon reaching, Twilight looked at the seed that glowed black, purple, and then icy blue.

Twilight mused quietly, "So, I have darkness, lightning, and ice?"

Twilight kneed and dig a hole for the seed, once it was planted. A strong bright light temporarily blinded Twilight as she quickly shut her eyes.

Slowing peeking, Twilight looked at the green grass under her feet, looking up she saw two moons, one big and other small, they stood side by side. Other than the grass and the moons those were the only difference in her space.

Turning, Twilight looked at the large black door that had random demonic words on it in red; it stood eight feet away from her.

Heading towards the door, Twilight hesitantly pushed the door open with a lot of strength for a three years old baby.

Twilight looked at the stairs that seemed to go on forever, with a determined huff, Twilight walked up. Currently on her dark powers she's at level 0. So, as she walked the higher her control of her powers get.

Also it's exercise!

Upon reaching the last step with was 3000, Twilight was panting heavily, sweat ran down her face rapidly. Taking a five minutes break, Twilight pushed open the door for level 1. As soon as she did, the level 0 stairs disappeared and grass appeared at her feet.

Four more to go! Twilight thought.

With a huff, Twilight headed up the stairs that are even more longer than the last.

Two hours later, Twilight panted her lips paled.

She felt as if she was about to faint when a small energy ran through her body.

Mana! Twilight blinked happily.

Now, let's continue! Twilight laughed, heading up the stairs not even stopping.

What she didn't notice was the seed that she planted was growing as she continued to head up the stairs.

Stopping at Level 10 instead of Level 5, Twilight felt great power inside her body pulsing stronger and stronger.