Λяc 2 \\ Cнαρтєя 04

Λяc 2 \\ Cнαρтєя 04 ~ Cнαямєιηє's ραsт ~~ ραят 3

[υηє∂ιтє∂]

Sweat ran down Tristan's face as he summoned the Holy Mirror of Light.

It was framed in white and had a clear glass.

Soon, Lucifer's face appeared. "Well... Hello, Tristan you look old."

Tristan glared at him, "Why did you interfere with the births of the angels?!"

Lucifer raised a brow, "How did you know?"

Tristan huffed, "An angel named Charmeine, was the girl who collected your dark powers, with black hair and red eyes."

"Really...?" Lucifer hummed, "So, what do you need?"

"She killed 530 angels and broke several temples of light!" Tristan yelled.

"Ahh..." Lucifer sighed, "I'll be there tomorrow with Xenon and Stephen."

With a firm nod, Tristan hanged up not knowing that Charmeine and Erasmus heard their conversion.

"Interest," Charmeine hummed, her dark eyes laughed happily.

Erasmus hugged her from behind, whispering in her ears, "There's two full moons my love."

Charmeine smirked, "Perfect..."

"We will shine brightly, my love." Charmeine giggled. 

~ THE NEXT DAY ~

Xenon, Stephen, and Lucifer were in the Heavenly Sector. Many angels cried in joy!

"Our saviors!" The angels rejoiced but for how long?

As the demons and angels prepared for battle, Charmeine didn't show up!

Lucifer glanced at Tristan who looked uneasy.

Until the fifth day when the demons were leaving, an ice ball hit the Temple of Light blocking the portal from the demons.

"Leaving so soon?" Charmeine chuckled, her flawlessly pale body appeared above the Temple of Light like a God.

"Ahhh... Charmeine?" Lucifer tested.

Charmeine raised a brow and fire surrounded the Heavenly Sector. Balls of ice dropped from the sky rapidly, soldiers of ice also fighting the demons who had fire powers.

As the angels screamed in fear when fire burnt their wings off the color of this flame was a greenish white.

The Deadly Phoenix... It was called.

Tristan looked around worriedly, "Lucifer, can you try and take your powers out of Charmeine's body?"

Lucifer nodded, "But.... She can die!"

"Good! It's 56,700 angels over one! Kill her!" Tristan yelled in fear of being killed.

"We need a bait," Lucifer paused, "Someone that was close to her in the past."

Tristan nodded, "Find Elyon!" He ordered the soldier next to him.

• Two hours later •

Almost half of the Heavenly Sector was destroyed, the fire was still roaring although the angels try to out it.

Suddenly, "Charmeine!" A familiar voice called out making Charmeine paused.

"Elyon?" Charmeine asked, her red eyes beaming making Elyon guilty but...

Elyon when you do this people will like you again!

Unknowingly to Charmeine, Lucifer started his spell.

A thug in her magic made Charmeine narrowed her eyes, head snapping in Lucifer direction, Charmeine sneered, "One day Elyon, I. Will. Get. My. Revenge!" With a screamed, Charmeine's figure exploded.

"Its over!" Tristan laughed happily when the attacks died down.

• on mount Cain •

"You sure, Charmeine?" Erasmus asked his beloved.

Charmeine nodded, "Yes, and I will find you." With a soft kiss on his lips, Charmeine jumped off mount Cain with Erasmus watching her falling body with hidden pain.

Λυтнσя's Пσтє; late update and a short chapter! boo....!

One (1) more chapter and Arc 2 is done! so i can edit, Arc 1!