Λяc 1 \\ Cнαρтєя 04

Λяc 1 \\ Cнαρтєя 04 ~ Sтяσηg lιттlє тняєє yєαяs σl∂ gιяl

[υηє∂ιтє∂]

"My King," Gu bowed, his thick blue hair followed his movements.

"What...?" Xenon drawled lazily, his ruby eyes narrowed with a strange glint that sent a shiver down Gu's back.

"Are you... thinking that Twilight might be a threat to you in the future?" Gu hesitantly questioned.

"No," King Xenon tsked. "I want to make her the Queen of Vusan but I'm hesitating."

"Why are you hesitating, my king?" Gu quizzed, cocking his head to the size.

King Xenon's red eyes flashed gold, "I want to see if she has the golden eyes of the dark dragon."

Gu shivered, "B-But my King, she's only three!"

King Xenon nodded, "I'm afraid she's going to explode with all that mana inside her, plus Stephen put an ancient spell on her to block her fox's powers."

Gu was shook, "My King, you're saying that Princess Twilight is overpowered?"

"Yes," King Xenon hummed, "Made sure, she trains harder to maintain her stamina so she can manage all her mana and Qi."

"My King, if I didn't switch to my assassin mode, Twilight would have killed me today!" Gu complained, his orange eyes wide with fear.

King Xenon grinned, "I noticed that! My niece is a bomb! Train her, Gu until she's five then hand her over to Brook."

With a bow, Gu cried in his heart. Am I going to die?

Gu silently walked into the shadows with tears in his eyes while King Xenon sat on his throne.

"Looks like Twilight is a direct descendant of Lucifer, interesting." King Xenon shivered at the name of his grandfather, Lucifer.

So... If she's a descendant will she have wings? King Xenon mused in his heart.

~ IN THUNDER KINGDOM ~

Queen Ophelia watched in joy as Violetta fluently played the piano.

That stupid red-eyed devil, I bet she can't play the piano as fluently as Violet! Queen Ophelia mocked in her heart.

Little did she know...

As Violet played the piano Twilight ran her 200th lap around the castle without stopping.

Someone tell me, who is more impressive?

King Stephen watched his daughter, ignoring his fox's nagging that is basically telling him to;

Train your daughter! Danger is coming, train her! On her sixteenth birthday danger will face her!

Admiring his daughter, King Stephen smiled at Violetta making her smile brighter.