Λяc 3 \\ Cнαρтєя 02

Λяc 3 \\ Cнαρтєя 02 ~~ Ƭнє sєcση∂ ωєєк

[υηє∂ιтє∂]

Two weeks as past! Charmaine stood from her throne, with glare so intimidating the it scare to high ranked demons.

Clearing their throat, one of them bravely stepped forward with a deep bow, "My Queen..." He paused, "... Have you think about going to Xirzuk Island?"

Charmaine paused, oh... Its time for me to shine in Xirzuk Academy and steal her finance away from her!

With wicked laugh, Charmeine stood and walked down her throne, deep red eyes flashed with malice.

"Oh... I'll go," Charmeine smirked, shoving the high ranked demon aside, making a portal with its color red, Charmeine laughed devilishly and stepped in.

IN XIRZUK ACADEMY

Violetta, Hyde, Flynn, Fred, and Luciano walked down the hallway of Xirzuk Academy, they out shone everyone until, a dark red portal appeared.

Pale, long, legs, stepped out first before wide hips, thin waist, slim stomach, melon breast, slender neck, and beautiful face.

Red eyes pierced into purple eyes before Charmeine mused and looked at the boys standing protectively around Violetta.

"Interesting," Charmeine mused, looking at the blonde haired prince Hyde.

"Don't look at my fiancée!" Violetta scolded harshly.

Charmaine laughed, "Why would,  I, want that ugly man of sunshine?" She scoffed.

Charmaine walked in front of Luciano, leaning against his chest Charmeine whispered in his ears, "Found you, Erasmus."

Charmaine kissed his cheeks and stood straight before walking into the shadows, "You know where," with a laugh, Charmeine disappeared, leaving Luciano staring after her.

"Luke! Luke! Luke! Are you okay?!" Violetta's voice snapped him out of his trance.

"Yeah, let's go." Luke muttered.

Violetta looked at him uneasily before nodding and continued walking.

IN XIRZUK’S PLUM GARDEN

With a lazy yawn, Charmeine watched her beloved with foggy eyes fill with sleep.

"You've returned," Luciano muttered, glancing up at his fiancée in the plum tree.

"Yes, I promised my love," Charmeine's voice lowered into a whisper.

Luciano nodded, "What's your revenge plan?"

Charmaine's eyes flashed as she looked at Luciano's dim eyes.

"I'm letting go of my revenge and stay with you for life," Charmeine smiled, jumping off the tree and landing in front of Luciano who look down into her bewitching ruby orbs.

"Mmm..." Luciano hummed and pull Charmeine in his arms before claiming her sweet lips.

Not knowing that violet eyes watched them from afar in hurt.

Λυтнσя's Пσтє; the ending is coming guys! Originally, I wanted this novel to be longer but it turn out to be a fail! So... I decided to write a teen fiction with mafia and guns! Just, five more chapters and this novel is finished! wish me luck, blues!