Λяc 2 \\ Cнαρтєя 02

Λяc 2 \\ Cнαρтєя 02 ~ Cнαямєιηє's ραsт

[υηє∂ιтє∂]

Born of royal ice and the binding spirit a baby girl – Charmeine was born.

Long black hair and ruby red eyes. None of the angels were willing to adopt Charmeine even though she had the legendary powers of ice and lightning. No one wanted nor cared about her and that will be their biggest mistake. 

When the Xathaneal's family was forced to adopt her they treated her as air. No understanding what is going on, Charmeine continued to want parental love but Manakal and Kalmiya Xathaneal ignored her. The husband and wife wanted a boy not a red eyed freak!

When Charmeine was 6 years old, Elyon was born of the holy light and the heavenly power which was wind.

Midnight blue hair and sharp green eyes, Elyon was born and the only angel that was nice to Charmeine.

But when Elyon was 10 and Charmeine was 16, Elyon abandoned her. The whole Heavenly Sector was disgusted with Charmeine who just wanted love...

When Charmeine mastered her powers at the age 270, they called her a monster because any random angel would at least mastered their powers at the age 3700!

Elyon was too ashamed when Charmeine would praise him in public, he also was watched in disgust once Charmeine was next to him so Elyon started to  distance himself from Charmeine.

Charmaine who knew continued to bug Elyon in public until the boy exploded telling Charmeine the words that hurt her the most.

"Stay away from me you red eyed freak! I hate you! So, stop bugging me!"

T

ears left, Charmeine's eyes as she looked at the boy she protected unknowingly to him and thought of him as a little brother only to be kicked aside like garbage.

Disgust and hate shone in his beautiful emerald orbs they hurt her the most, the laughter and the mockery made Charmeine finally understand.

She was not wanted here.

Charmaine wiped her tears and her usually soft red eyes that used to glance happily at Elyon disappeared without a trace.

Charmaine nodded and turned around, walking away silently missing the sad expression on Elyon's young childish face... but that didn't matter to Charmeine any more, she just continued her days silently, ignoring the mockery, the disdain, the hatred, and the laughter that was thrown her way.

Charmaine even ignored Elyon, her little brother that she thought was different but she was clearly stupid to not notice the signs.

On April the 14th, two moons appeared in the sky, awaken all angels as they quickly flew to the temple of Gods.

Charmaine stood on the highest building in Heavenly Sector and looked at the moons.

"I want to leave this Sector." Charmeine muttered to the moons that shone down upon her. Red eyes glowed because of her tears.

With a heart that darkened, Charmeine's thoughts turned sinister, her tears dried upon her pale flawless skin.

"And I'll be back for my revenge..." With a dark laugh Charmeine disappeared leaving a demonic red fog.

The Oracle sat her face covered in sweat and fear as she mumbled...

"Darkness... Death... Hate... Blood of innocents... Red... Red... Red... Eyes..."

The orcale open her white eyes, "Where is Charmeine?!" She asked frantically.

The angels were confused, since when do they need that red eyed freak...

"WHERE IS CHARMEINE?!" The Oracle bellowed loudly, scaring the angels.

"She's... Not... Here," An angel answered meekly.

The oracle started yelling, "Fools! All of you are fools! That girl is a devil! She will come for her revenge! Innocents will die, blood will be spilled, and you..."

The Oracle pointed at Elyon, "You are the reason this started!"

The following years, no one talked to Elyon he was now the out cast.

He was hated, pointed at in mockery, stared at in disdain or disgust.

Now, Elyon understand what it is liked to be hated, being mocked at, and ignored.

"But... Its to late, brother." Charmeine's voice echoed in his head before a headache hit him making him scream in pain.

The Oracle muttered, "She'll be here..."

Λυтнσя's Пσтє: Ah...! My writing count is getting lower but this is all the boring stuff, the Academy Arc 3 is coming sooner!

Yay!

Bye Blues! 

In Arc 3, there is were all the excitement is not here...! boo...