Λяc 3 \\ Cнαρтєя 03

Λяc 3 \\ Cнαρтєя 03 ~~ Fιη∂ιηg Ήєя Sριяιтαl ωєαρση αη∂ тнє ωαя σƒ тнє gιαηтs!

[υηє∂ιтє∂]

Blue sky, white clouds, yellow sun. Charmaine stood in front, of the Wandering Caverns with Lucifer aka Erasmus.

"Ready, my love?" Charmeine asked softly.

Erasmus nodded.

With hands joined together, Charmeine and Erasmus walked into the Caverns.

It was a dark cave with red historical letters.

At a black vertex, both Charmeine and Erasmus sighed in relief as their powers returned to them.

They collected their weapons, Charmeine's one was a whip which was 98 meters long with red handle. While Erasmus' weapon was a sword with a long silver blade and blue handle.

Merging their powers together, Erasmus smiled at Charmeine, "You're finally mine."

With tears, Charmeine laughed, "I was always yours."

On the other side of the caverns, Xirzuk Academy was getting attack by giants!

As the wizards, mages, and elementaries try to protect themselves they were slapped away like flies.

Violetta and Hyde looked up at the Giants, who were laughing as they crushed the school piece by piece.

Bang! A giant when down, red and blue lights were seen as they circled the school before a bright light surround the school.

The giants disappeared as if they never exist. Hyde and Violetta watched in awe as Charmeine and Erasmus turned into their real forms.

In the box ↑↑↑

With a small smirk, Charmeine and Erasmus started to disappeared.

Appearing on Mountain Cain, Erasmus turned to Charmeine.

"Together?" Erasmus asked.

With a nod and a smile, both Charmeine and Erasmus jumped off Mountain Cain in each other arms.

The End