Leaving Blue Team and Preparation!

...Nothing...There was only the void, Simmons was dreaming of something, something not normal, he's still felt the pain that agent texas gives to him. As his body ached in pain with most of his body cracked or broken. Simmons was falling into the abyss where...There was nothing but a gem, the gem was a diamond-shape as it's was rotating multiples times. Simmons looks at the gem before tries to reach it as a voice was calling out to him. 

"Simmons, when the time is right, you and others will meet us in time, until then. Good luck." 

Simmons was confused, what is this voice and why does it sound like a character in a game. Then Simmons was lifted into the lights as his bodies and soul reconnected as one. Then there is nothing.

Simmons then woked up as he's was in a med-room of the red base. Simmons then remembers those words in his dream, Simmons then lay down as he's seen grif and donut as well as zak next to him with many bandages around their bodies, as well as his, he then sees his armor as well as the others around an armor stance. 

???: "So, you're finally awake?"

Simmons then looks at his sides before seeing sarge without his armors. Sarge holds a white beard and his hair was white as well. With him having a few bandages around his chest by agent tex. He also has a dog tag necklace around him. 

Simmons: "S-Sarge...how long was I out?"

Sarge: "You and the other were out for about 1 week. I manage to get command to give us a med to help you, after that. The med then leaves to join back to command. Since then, I've been waiting for you or at least one of the members of the team to wait, only I and Lopez were awake for the week."

Simmons then rubs his head as he feels a small pain on his head. Simmons then slowly speak.

Simmons: "W-What do we do now?"

Sarge then clears his voice before speaking in a dark yet serious voice.

Sarge: "We started preparing soon!"

Cut back to the Blues, the ghostly-like figure church was slowly looking at the skies as he's was thinking of something. He's was thinking about the red team and how they could attack them but he'd just need to calm himself, slowly agent tex came next to church with her wearing a black zip vest and having a black bandana.

Tex: "Thinking about something, Church?"

Church: "Yeah..how long has it been?"

Tex: "About what? Your death-"

Church: "Well no, I'm talking how long since you storm red base to attack them and avenge me."

Tex: "What, you're my husband, I've to at least get paid back by them."

Church: "Well, you didn't have to do it overkill."

Then everything went silent as both of them slowly laughs with each other, church ghostly-like bodies sit as he then looks at the skies.

Church: "How long has it been since we last talk?"

Tex: "About a few years, but it's good to see you again church."

Church: "Same goes to you, Alison."

Church and Tex fist bump before laughing together, then tucker shouted at church and tex. 

Tucker: "Church, tex! Come down here now."

Church and texas look at each other before deciding to go inside the bases, once inside the base. The two then see Virgo and Gates holding Dominic as he's was holding huge bags, with caboose tries to stop the two.

Virgo: "Don't leave us! We need your dom!"

Gates: "Yeah! Why're you leaving us now!"

Dominic: "I'm sorry but you must understand that the UNSC needs me for the war."

Virgo: "But we don't want you to go back to the cursed battlefield!"

Gates: "Yeah, please stay with us for once!"

Courtney then appears with caboose tries to pull the two away from Dominic.

Courtney: "Caboose, can you please use your strength for once to get the two off of Dominic."

Caboose: "As you wish."

Caboose then grabs Virgo and Gates as both of them were pulled by caboose. Tucker was watching all of this going on before church and tex then respond.

Church: "Let's me guess, Dominic and Courtney, are leaving right?"

Tucker: "Yep."

Tex: (Sigh) "Alright, come on, church. We need to talk to Dominic."

Church: "Alright then."

Church and Tex then came to Dominic.

Dominic: "If you two are going to try me from leaving, that's not possible."

Tex: "Dominic, come on. Just stay at least one day?"

Church: "I've to agree with tex on this one. We need you to help us to defend the reds-"

Dominic: (Laugh a bit before looking at the two.) "Do you think that the reds are your true enemy. Tex, church. I've seen many things that would shock a man or woman's spine core. So if you think the reds are the true enemy. They're not."

Church and Texas are silent, knowing that Dominic is proving a point. Dominic then sees a nearby pelican before looking at the blue team. 

Dominic: "However, that's doesn't mean I'm not coming back, once I come back then we finish with the reds. Until then, I see you later." 

Dominic says before going into the pelican as it's drove off into space. Church, Texas, Virgo, Gates, Caboose /W Shelia, and Tucker are now at the endgame against the reds. So, right now. They must be prepared. And Prepared. They'll!

Unknown parts of the halo rings.

An unknown figure was slowly wandering around the rings, as he's trying to find his way home, he's was getting tired. But his father always reminds him to never give up or his explode will fall. As the figure manages to see the two bases of blood gulch, he smiles before seeing his future-like robot arms as he's seen a missed call...Of the Vault Hunter.

Author Note: Well, a new Oc shall come to join one of the teams first. And if you're thinking. Who is this oc, well. This Oc was created by the mad-lad himself. DeadMC55. One of the Writers that's inspired me to write RVB S1 /W Virgo Fuarelu Au, now his OC is now on the stories soon. (He'll fully appear in season 2.) That also means that DeadMC55 also likes my stories, well. This stories. I want to say, thank fam for liking my stories as well as all of the reader and friend I made. Don't worry. the finale is coming soon so be prepared!