Sniper Rifle Choosing!

Tucker and Gates were dodging many arrows as a test if they're good at dodging a Dombullet, Gates as herself manages to dodges a few arrows before being hit one from the shoulders and one of the left legs as for tucker, he manages to dodges three arrows before using his pistol to destroy some of them that were aiming at his bodies legs. As Tucker was dodging and using his pistol to dodges and destroy the arrows, Dominic and Courtney were watching the training and were surprised as tucker was getting good at dodging and using his pistol instead of his DMR. 

Courtney: You should reward them for those two.

Dominic: Maybe, but I don't want those two to be lazy.

Courtney: understandably, so what now.

Dominic: I'm going to starts a break soon enough. But I want to see what tucker can still do tho?

Courtney: Alright then.

As Tucker manages to destroy 6 more arrows, his ammo was running out quickly. So he needs to find another way to end this, so what tucker did's. He uses his ammo boxes on his chest to refill his pistol ammo. Once refill, Tucker shoots at the dispenser that's was shooting the arrows. After 12 shots from tucker's pistol, tuckers finally destroyed the dispenser and went on the ground and went to lay down on the rock.

Tucker: Dom, can you please stops the training, please.

Dominic: (Radio) Alright then.

Dominic would then press a button from his suit and the training area would be off for today, Gates would then rip the arrow out of her legs as they string like a bitch sometimes! Tuckers, thanks to his Mark V, manages to help gates with the arrows and the two would come to Dominic.

Tucker: So how good did we do?

Dominic: Each of you did good, however. Each of you has a failure, gates. You were not good with the pistol as you get used to using the sniper, and tucker. While you were good at both DMR and Sniper + Pistol, your hand to hand combat are still a work of the process. Next week, we're going to improve your aim in every weapon without scope and Tucker will be taught with hand to hand combat. Got it?

Tucker/Gates: Got it, sir.

Dominic: Good, now you can take your break.

As Tucker and Gates leave the rooms, Dominic then gets a message from command and it was about the celebration of Alpha Halo or Installation 04. Dominic sighs and before saying to Courtney the words.

Dominic: How many days do we have until I've to leave this canyon?

Courtney: About, 30 days until October 20 2552 Dom, are you sure that you want to leave this canyon. They could really need us finishing their wars.

Dominic: Trust me, as much I want to protect Virgo and Gates due to the mission I got from UNSC, I can't. I need to finish the damn war so I can go back working on the mission.

Courtney: You have a point but I've been knowing about something?

Dominic: What's that?

Courtney: It's red's team, they've something planned, but I don't know what.

Dominic: We'll spy on them later, C. I need to get a drink now.

Courtney: Of Course. Even you spartan do need to eat and drink sometimes.

Dominic: You know me so well since reach, come on. Let's go.

Courtney: Alright then, Dom. 

Courtney would then teleport back to Dominic's helmet as the two went to the kitchen to get some food. Meanwhile, at the roof where Tucker and Gates were, the twos were looking at Church's sniper, tucker was looking at gates and then begins to says this.