Final Battle Preparation And Database?

The area was cold for texas as she was in an area without life, nor animal and building. The area was just darkness, the darkness that she only sees around everywhere. She turned her head to see what's happening but there was none. She kept turning around to see if there is life or something around the area but none as if it was like the covenant has won. So what happened? What makes the event happened?

Texas looks around the area to see the only wasteland, as she then tries to look out more of the area. She then sees a building nearby, somewhere around the hills? Texas then looks around the area, it looks so familiar yet not. Tex then looks down before seeing the greek omega symbol on the surface of this world. Texas was confused, truly confused about what is happening until she realizes one thing, the hills were from a memory, a memory that she, Dominic, and her little brother buried! 

Texas then quickly climbed into the hills before hoping that nothing bad has happened, as Texas finally manage to climbs these hills, she see an old, broken tree with two things. A dog's tags as well as a odst helmet. Texas was in a rage but also in sadness as Omega hits her when she fears most. Before looking around to see a burning house with the blues team bodies were on fires with Church helmets in ashes...Texas minds were freaking out as Omega laughs at her with the nightmare soon ended!

Texas then woke up from her dream as sweats were coming off of her face in fear. It was just a dream, texas thought as she then shakes her head before looking at her room, her room holds a secrets armory, an armor stance with dog tags hanging somewhere around a flowered vest that's texas bought years ago before going into the army. Texas sighs before saying. "When will it stops!"  Texas says to herself before getting out of her beds as she then slowly leaves her room while thinking about the nightmare that omega gives her, she didn't even bother of putting her armors as she then just worns a black vest under a freelancers t-shirt she has since project freelancers with her wearing black camouflage pants with her grabbing the dog tags near the flowers vest before wearing it as she opening the doors and leave her room.

Blue Base was having a normal day as each of the members was relaxing for a good while. As texas was going downstairs, she then hears tuckers cooking something? What is tuckers cooking to be honest, at the moment, she doesn't care, as she finally arrives downstairs, texas sees Virgo and Gates watching TV from the cables as they were watching some cartoons from the 2000s era. Texas sighs before yelling something at Virgo and Gates.

"Did you two even eat breakfast?" Texas yells at Virgo and Gates before both of them nodding to each other. With gates giving a response. "Yeah, caboose already cooks himself some breakfasts with Tucker making breakfasts for you and himself." Gates answered. Texas nods before going to the dinner tables before sitting down, after a few minutes. Tucker then came in with some Chicken and Waffles. It's a normal breakfast at best for the army if no elites or covenant didn't attack or invades.  As Tucker then laydowns texas's breakfast to her with him laying down his plates as well. Once done, tucker then sits down as he was wearing an aqua hoodie with a mini tooth necklace With him wearing normal white pants with him wearing black gloves. Tucker then begins to eat his foods with texas doing the same.

Breakfast was done for today as Tucker then lay the dishes to the sinks as he then slowly but surely cleaned them, texas was thinking about what to do today as they, the blue team are still at war with the red team with the following event, like church death before his revival, Dominic and Courtney arrival, her being sent by Halsey into blood gulch to help and learn about why did blood gulch reappeared as well as sparing red team as a whole, but not. She may need to cross that out due of the red team being much more lethal than before, without the help of Dominic and Courtney due of needed to go back to earth to get their medal of honor. That's not the real problem, the real problem is omega.

No jokes, a long time ago, church and texas barely won against omega when he has his own body, omega was smarter, better, and faster than church and texas. The only reason why both church and texas manage to capture him is that they know that omega cockiness is his weakness but that won't work anymore, omega has grown since then. He's much smarter and better than before, the only question texas has was how long will omega stay dormant until he strikes her the most. She is gonna need to stay in watches until then.

Tucker has been having multiple thoughts after Dominic left. Since then, he has been wondering who does the freelancer's techs even work? It gives him multiple questions that he wants texas to answers from him, but could he? Tucker thoughts for a moment before deciding that it should be the time to talk to Texas about her strengths unit. "Hey Texas, I need you to ask you a question, so how do your strength units work?" Tucker asks to Texas who then looks at him with a confused face before turning into a smile. "So you want to know, alright. I'll explain but I'm going to say this. It's going to be a long one."

"So, there are 5 levels of Evolution for the freelancer's units, each of them is powerful in their unique ways," Texas says to tucker before raising one finger at tucker. "The first level names, mutation. Mutation is the first level of the unit once installed into the freelancer's armor. The unit will only give about 3 mini levels to uses their abilities. Each mini level gives a 1 abilities to the user, allowing them to do at least 3 unique abilities once all mini levels are activated." Texas says to Tucker raising another finger.

"The 2nd level is called Genetic, the level can be unlocked once the freelancer is improved in mental health and physical health, this gives about 2 more levels to the user. This is the level I am in right now, with the 2 levels having more passives abilities as well. I don't know about the other 3 levels but I know that they're more powerful than the two-level I am on. Now any question?" Texas says to Tucker before laying her fingers down, tucker then thinks about it for a moment before asking. "Well, a few. What is your unit about?" Tucker responds to Texas questions.

Cut back to Church and Caboose. Caboose grabs drills before installs an armor piece onto the Shelia newly tank bodies. With church hovering around and finding some of the parts that cabooses need on rebuilding and adding new parts into shelia new body. Shelia then appears on her A.I form as she then ask caboose a question. "How long do you think it'll take to finish the body or the tank?" Shelia says before caboose responds. "About a few hours, don't worry. It'll be quick one. Also church, how's the planning going against red team?" Caboose asks church before church looks at him with a smirk. "Going along caboose, of course. I was planning to spies on the reds today but with shelia going back to her original bodies as well as getting a more updated shell. I think it'll work nicely." Caboose nodding before going back to works.

Back to the reds, Simmons and grif were in their reds cave systems before looking at the high tech computer/monitor they've found over about a few weeks or so, the reds are still recovering from Texas beatdown with donut still in a coma, his head isn't hurt nor blown apart but it makes his armor unusable so Lopez has to remake his armor with stick grenade immunity as well as forcing it to look....pink. Donut is gonna be very pissed off once he waked up, not only that. They've also added a spoken unit to Lopez which results in him getting a Spanish setting, they're getting a Spanish book requested for Lopez and themself as well. 

"You sure, you want to do this Simmons?"  Grif says as he looks over Simmons on his other sides. Simmons then nods as he spoke. "Yes, remember grif. After some time from the texas beatdowns, we need to be more prepared then even so we need to remove this high tech monitor-like tech and take it to red base." Simmons says with grief quickly responds. "But why should we do this, it's in the most hidden place in this forsaken canyon!"  Simmons shakes his heads. "No, it's because of this." Simmons says before going up to the monitor and using the keyboard under the monitor as it shows a huge databases of the UNSC as well as the Covenant, it've all of the weapons, ships, and bases database and blueprints with it even having the more forbidden and destroyed data as well. Grif was shocked, he thoughts this monitor can spies on blue team but it've more?!

"Oh shit, ok. I've changed my mind, we're definitely getting this monitor to sarge!" Grif says as Simmons smiles, they're preparing soon enough! As Simmons and Grif then grabs the monitor and slowly takes the monitors off the cave walls and slowly putting it into the warthog inside of the cave as they then drive into red base, ready to uses the monitor to help their preparation.

Author Note: I'm trying a new format that would be good for Fanfiction.com, don't worry. The old formats will come back next chapter, anyways. I'll send my thanks in the final chapters as well as slowly preparation for DeadMC55 Oc, Wade who has huge chance in order to fit the VD Union Universe or Multiverse in some sense. I hoped y'all get preparation, only about a few chapter are left until this book is finished, tell me your thought on the comment or message me your thoughts.