"Rise of the Black Dragon Emperor and New Rookies" (Part 2)

Simmons and Grif keeping looking at Each other!

Simmons: I'm not going into that dark like hall Grif!!

Grif: You got to take the W for the Team Simmons. Don't be a wussy!

Simmons: Does this remind you of anything. This is like a horror movie Grif. If I go in there. God knows if I will live or not because of an FUCKING KILLER!!!

Grif: Fine! How about both of us go in there.

Simmons: Alright. But will you get my back?

Grif: Hell yeah! Of course, I got your back!

Simmons: Alright. Let's get some weapons just in case.

Grif: Got it.

Both Simmons and Grif went to the armory and choose what weapon to use just in case. Simmons would choose a Ka-Bar Knife just in case anything tries to get close to him. Grif would grab extra ammo for him and Simmons. Simmons then grab his fav battle rifle. While Grif chose the silenced Smg for many reasons if more enemies were there. After that, Both of them went out of the armor and see Donut and Lopez were looking at the Hall.

Simmons: What are you two doing?

Donut: Mind if we can join you guys.

Grif: Well more numbers will help as a squad. So yeah. 

Simmons: Sure. Just get your weapon in the armory.

Donut: Got it.

Lopez nods and him and Donut went to the armory. Both of them got out and Donut has a Silenced AR and pistol. While Lopez took out a heavy machine gun and pistol. The 4 members of the Reds were prepared and Ready. Each of them enters the hallway of the once chained door. What they're going to see is something else. Meanwhile with blues. Tucker and Caboose were searching through the Nether and would try to find Church.

Caboose: Holy hell! church is so good at hiding! Where is heat?

Tucker: I don't know. He could be anywhere in the fucking nether and we can find him-

Then the terrible fortress achievement appeared on both screens of tucker and caboose. Tucker looks at Caboose. and Put out his Axe.

Tucker: Caboose. Put out your compass. 

Caboose: Already ahead of you fam.

Caboose and Tucker put out their compass and went to found where the nether fortress is. Church watch them coming from afar. Church was at the moment. Were in a tight situation. He needed time to create the potions. He only has two potions of speed and strength. But he needs more time to create the splash potion of poison. But look like he's going to defend the place a bit. 

Church: Well. Here we go again!

Church then put out his crossbow and aim it at the afar Tucker. Then load the crossbow and Fire. this managed to hit Tucker and Damaged him a bit. 

Tucker: There he is!

Caboose: Come on Tucker. Let's go!

Caboose and Tucker managed to dodge some of the Arrow but most of them hit them. Church Smiles. He managed to weaken them. Church then put out his TNT. He has planned them for later but they got to be used now! After a few minutes. Tucker and Caboose managed to get inside of the fortress and were looking for Church.