Funeral of Leonard. L. Church.

As Tucker was getting the shovel from the garages of blue base, he remembers how he first met church two years ago.

Flashback From Two Years Ago.

AS a pelican landed on the ground, a young tucker walked away from the pelican in his Mark V armor, he was still recovering from an incident that happens to his hometown and himself. As Tucker left the pelican, he sees two soldiers. One was light blue and the other was dark blue. as tucker went over to them. The light blue soldier spots him. while the dark blue one was working on the blue. The dark blue one has armored ODST armor with an ammo belt around his neck. the light blues have the same armor as tucker with a sniper rifle around his back and a thigh holster on his left leg. He has a light cobalt armor of Mark V. 

???: Hey, so you're the new rookie right.

Tucker: Y-Yeah, command sends me here because someones were killed right? 

???: Well, no. Command just sends a new member because the reds have 3 members while we have two so welcomes to the team, rookie.

Tucker: T-Thank, what's your name?

???: My name, is Leonard. L. Church. What's your name?

Tucker: My name is Lavernius Tucker, that's all. What about that blue ODST?

Church: Oh, that's flowers. He's the leader of the team. Say hi flowers?

Flowers: Oh, hello new rookie. I'm captain flowers and I was just working on blue base. We were just attacked by the reds after a huge prank they made!

Church: it wasn't my fault, flowers and you've to leave here due to a mission right?

Flowers: In a few days, yes. But I suggest you help our new rookie on the building now. Also, you're the leader now!

Church: Wait what?! But Flowers-

Flowers: Do it, private church or Captain Church. you would see your Tv and Xbox again!

Church: Ok, ok. Jeez. Follow me, rookie, as I'll show you something nice.

Tucker: O-Ok then.

Both Tucker and Church follow in and enter blue base. The Flashback ended. Going back to the present. 

Present Day.

Caboose would call tucker as he was focusing on the memories two years ago.

Caboose: Tucker, tucker. You there.

Tucker: O-Oh. Yeah, I'm here. Sorry, I was thinking about the memories way back when church is alive.

Caboose: Well, come on. Dominic is calling to us.

Tucker: Alright then. I'll be there in a sec.

As Caboose leaves the garages.  Tucker sighs. And some tears came out of him.

Tucker: How many of those I love will be killed next. Why fate. Why....

Tucker sighs and wipes his tears. Before going outside with the shovel on his hand. Dominic and Courtney were making a box to put church bodies in while Virgo/Gates and Caboose were digging the graves for the box and church.

Virgo: There you're, where were you.

Tucker: Sorry. I've to thinks for a bit since well. My best friend is dead.

Gates: Tucker, we're sorry as well. Dumbass reds. They're the reason church is dead!

Caboose: Yeah!

Tucker: Come on guys. Let's go digs the grave. 

Both Tucker/Caboose and Virgo/Gates were digging the graves. Back to Dominic and Courtney, the two were working on the grave box.

Dominic: C, how much wood we need, right now?

Courtney: 20 more and gets some needles right now.

Dominic: Got it. Thanks C.

Courtney: You're welcome, dom.

Dominic would get 20 wood and some needle to finish the grave box. Meanwhile with red team. Simmons was sleeping at his bed, he was relaxing after a huge battle with the blues. Grif would kick open the door and ran up to Simmons and shakes him to wake him up. 

Grif: Simmons, wake the fuck up!

Simmons: A-AH! What the hell is it, GRIF!

Grif: The dinner is ready, don't miss it or else zak will eat all of the chicken and meat.

Simmons: Oh shit! Thank for the heads up!

Grif: You're welcome now hurry!

Both Grif and Simmons then went downstairs and see a huge table with Donut and Zak in their seats. Donut was wearing a T-Shirt while Zak was wearing a Tank top shirt. Simmons and Grif then went to their seats with Simmons sitting with Donut and Grif sitting with Zak. Lopez would walk in the room, holding with many plates and food before sitting them down on the table and with sarge coming in with his Camouflage tank and pants. He has a watch on his left hand. He sited down. Grabs a fork and knife.

Sarge: Everyone, you're now welcome to eat now.

Zak: Finally!! (Begins to eat down the chicken likes a monster.)

Grif: Hey! Save some for us! (Grif grabs some cooked beef and fries as well.)

Everyone begins to eats and celebrating their battle against blue team. Meanwhile with Blues Team. Church body was laid to rest as his armor and sniper rifle was laid on a hanger, his dead body was wearing a nice suit.  Everyone puts their flowers on the grave box, Virgo and gates were tearing up as the same as caboose who is holding his tear at the point that some of them are coming in his eyes. Tucker's eyes were having tear flowing down. Dominic, decides to speak at church grave.

Dominic: Dearly beloved, we're here today to honor of a leader, a man who has helped many people. Who smiled on the endless night. And a husband and a brother in law. Today, we're buried Leonard. L. Church.

Caboose: (Tearing up) This is so sad.

Virgo: (Tearing up) No shit, I'm sad as well.

Gates: (Tearing up) Me too.

Tucker was tearing up so much. Then he decides to scream.

Tucker: Fuck it, I'm leaving!

Dominic: Private tucker, Wait!

Tucker would go to his room and closes it. Everyone was silent. Dominic decides to go to tucker room and opens the door.

Dominic: So want to talk.

Tucker:....What do you know about losing someone you know!

Dominic: Oh boy, you don't know how much hell war is. Let's me show you something private.

Dominic would put out dogtags around his neck and there were 5 dogtags. Tucker would looks closer and see what the dogtags says, this would shocked Tucker.

Dominic: Don't tell anyone. Promise?

Tucker: Promise.

Dominic: Good, We'll talk tomorrow. Tucker.

 Dominic would put his dogtag back around his neck and Tucker would rethink about what the dogtags says as it very important.

To Be Continued