"Church Past's and the Upcoming Battle Ahead!" (Part 4)

Tucker and Caboose were a bit confused. As church has finished his sentence.

Tucker: Who in the hell is Alison light?

Church: Well church, let me explain how it all happen then.

Church clears his voices and begins to speaks.

Church: Back when I was a marine, I was trained in a factory, it wasn't good or bad, it was alright. I was trained to be a normal marine but due to me being a good sniper and skilled with any weapon. I was getting ready to go to the next level.

Caboose: Like what, like a spartan.

Church: Close but no. I was getting ready to become a Specialist due to my skills, that's where I met Alison light.

Caboose: Question.

Church: What is your question, caboose?

Caboose: What is so special about Alison light?

Church: That's a good question, well. When I met her, she was skilled with an AR like you caboose. And she's good with hand to hand combat.

Tucker: Damn! That's my weakness!

Church: You should really learn how to master hand to hand combat.

Tucker: I should.

Church: Back where I left off. Alison and I were rivals back in the days, I and her would always try to get to the finish line first, either I or Alison would win in those matches. I can remember sometimes me and her would be in a tie and asking for a rematch. However, Alison was not alone with me in the factory.

Caboose/Tucker: Wait what?

Church: If you're thinking what I think you're thinking. Yes, Alison does have a sibling,  more specific, her older and younger brother. Her older brother is like a bear that would protect his cub but the cub is his sibling. And his younger brother is like a lazy child, but once that child gets up. He's being serious and will kill you on sight.

Tucker: Damn, it almost like you fought them all at once.

Church: That's because I did fight all at once, I managed to defeat Alison and her younger brother but the older brother was holding his strength. 

Caboose: What do you mean by that church?

Church: Once I managed to defeat Alison and her younger brother, her older brother waited to find the weak point of my body and nearly managed to win.

Tucker/Caboose: Nearly?

Church: He spared me at that fight and I was the winner for now. Since then, I have trained my skills so I wouldn't be as exposed as before.

Tucker: Ok but tell us more about the story.

Church: Right, so after that. I and Alison would agree to train together to defeat her older brother, his younger brother would join and help us some often after I and Alison was finished training, one of the spartan came in and told us of a tournament of two people as duos fighting to see if they're worthy to join a project, project freelancer.

Caboose: Wait, that sounds familiar.

Tucker: Yeah, it does sound familiar.

Church: Of course, it's does. Project Freelancer was made to help as many people as possible and would take care of some of the wrong people in this world, and let me tell you this, I used to work as a project freelancer.