Training with a Spartan and a A.I

Caboose was sleeping on his bed with Virgo was on the upper bed, then Courtney would appear right next to caboose clock. Before going inside of it and making the alarm active. Waking Virgo and Caboose up.

Virgo: AH!!

Caboose: Ah, we're attacked!

Caboose would jumps out of his bed, and grab his AR and looks around both his and Virgo's room. Courtney would reappear in front of caboose. 

Courtney: Nobody is attacking the base caboose. But it's time for training.

Caboose: (Sigh) Here we go again.

Virgo: Alright, let's go then.

Virgo would jump out of his bed and leaves the rooms while caboose sighs and leaves as well. Both of them would see Tucker and Gates walking downstairs with them.

Tucker: Do we have to really do this?

Gates: Yes! We've been trained by Dominic for 3 months. This training is going to be brutal for you all.

Caboose: How so.

Virgo: You're about to see, Caboose.

As the four of them leave the bases, they see a huge training ground nears the garage. It has shooting ranges, a jumping platform. And two humanoid robots with gray colors. Dominic and Courtney were waiting for the others. Virgo/Gates and Tucker/Caboose cames to them.

Dominic: There you are. Where were you?

Caboose: We were asleep, that's why. Until we were awaked by Courtney.

Tucker: Why Courtney, 

Courtney: I've to wake you up also it was fun, that's why.

Tucker: Man, what the fuck!

Virgo: Dominic, please. can we start training next week-

Dominic: Subject Wolf or Virgo Fuarelu. You know well, that you and gates lose to a private donut and I've trained you for 3 months to prepare you if anyone wants to hurt you two!

Virgo/Gates:......How in the fu-

Dominic: Tucker filled me in, also. You know that I and Courtney have been through the human covenant war right?

Virgo/Gates: Yeah.

Caboose: Wait, you were in the war, why are you not at the battlefield.

Courtney: we're just here to help you guys out for a few days before coming back to the battlefield. That's is why caboose.

Tucker: Ok, that's a twist right there.

Dominic: Say it, what you think but war is brutal in so many ways.

Tucker: Understandably. 

Caboose: So when we're starting training?

Dominic/Courtney: Right about now!!

Dominic and Courtney would then shoot at the air and all four of them would ran to the shooting ranges. Tucker would be the most skillset on aim while gates were as well. Caboose and Virgo were the least good on a sniper rifle. Then each of them would jump at the platform and keep jumping. Caboose would be the winner on jumping and dodging. While Virgo was on 2nd. After doing the platform training. After that, the fours would face the two robots whens are skillest of hand to hand combat. Caboose and Gates were good at hand to hand combat while Virgo and Tucker suck at it. After returning to Dominic, everyone was tired.

Virgo: Please stop. I'm tired as hell.

Tucker: (Heavy Breathing) Please, we're tiring as hell!

Dominic: Sorry but you're going to keep training.

Caboose: WHY!!

Gates: AH!!

Virgo: BRUH!!

Tucker: MAN, WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!

Both Dominic and Courtney have an evil grim smile on their faces. Meanwhile with the Red Team. Simmons and Grif decide to go to the caves near to them and search for anything there.

Grif: Why are we here in this cave, Simmons?

Simmons: We're here because I've been getting energy sighs from here, now. We need to find the source!

Grif: But why-

Simmons: Grif, stop being lazy or else I'm removing the cable in your room for a week!

Grif: Ok, also. I'm not lazy!! At least I do sarge training for a month before blacking out like a wussy!

Simmons: Oh you want to go now!

Grif: Oh, I want to go. Right now!!

Both Grif and Simmons Tackles each other and smacks each other while tackling each other multiple times. then a glow of light shines for a second. Both of them stops and put out their weapons and walking to the glow source. Once arrives, both of them were shocked as they see huge high tech computers screen. 

Simmons:....Grif, we just hit the jack box!

Grif: No cap! That's a huge big ass computer!

Simmons:...Shotgun!

Grif: Wait what! Man, that's bullshit!!

Simmons would go to the computers and would see a huge amount of data with news about the human and covenent wars and what's happening back on earth. Simmons would then research about Dominic and Courtney. and learn that there is no data info about them however there're scenes of blues base where Virgo, Gates. Tucker and Caboose. Being trained by Dominic and Courtney, he sees the four of them are doing 200 pushups right now.

Virgo: (Audio) WHY!!!!

Gates: (Audio) This Suck!

Caboose: (Audio) I'm sore as a bird!

Tucker: (Audio) Help me, Help me. AH!!!

Dominic: (Audio) Oh no, you don't. Private tucker. C, increase armor lock now!

Courtney would snap her fingers and Tucker would feel heavy in his armor. Tucker would nearly fall to the ground but he's trying his best to resist. 

Tucker: (Audio) Dom, what the fuck!

Dominic: (Audio) This is Spartan Training, private tucker! Welcome to pain, fool!

Tucker: (Audio) Fuck.

Dominic: (Audio) You know what. To increase the training for each of you. C. Increase Caboose, Virgo and Gates Armor lock.

Courtney: (Audio) Got it. Prepared to be sore.

Virgo/Gates/Caboose: (Audio) NOOOO!!!!!

Both Virgo, Gates, Caboose. Would feel heavy in their armor and trying to resist. Dom and Courtney would watch as they're training hard.

Courtney: (Audio) You know, you're going to hard on them.

Dominic: (Audio) C, no offense but this is war. And they need to prepare no matter the cost.

Courtney: (Audio) Understandably.

Simmons and Grif would watch them on the high tech computer. Grif would look at Simmons.

Grif: Should we transfer some of the data and give it to Lopez.

Simmons: Yes, absolutely. Let's do this.

Chapter: 21 finished.