The Rookies.

Blue Base.

Tucker then woke up from a sound, a pelican sound. Tucker jump off his bed and went to church room which has some Cartoon poster and DVD plus his Xbox and PC. Tucker then grab some water and throw it to church. Waking him up.

Church: Ah-. What the? Tucker! What is it!?!

Tucker: THE NEW ROOKIES IS HERE?!?!

Church: Oh....OH SHIT!!

Church and Tucker then went outside to see a giant pelican. Once it've landed. The cockpit opened and Caboose plus Shelia who is deactivated came out of it.

Caboose: Hello.

Tucker: Welcome new rookie.

Church: Yep, welcome to the blue base.

Caboose: Thank.

The Pelican then leave Blue base. And Fly off to command.

Caboose: So what now.

Tucker: Base tour? 

Church: Base tour indeed.

Caboose: I'm getting a tour am I?

Tucker/Church: Yep. 

Church grab caboose hand and take him to the blue base while Tucker found them.                             The living room Of blue base have a lot of space. As it've a TV, mini fridge for drinks. And an five sit couch for watching movie. Caboose was amazed at this.

Caboose: Command give you this base. Woah, you're lucky.

Church: Why thank you. But we need to talk about where you're going to sleep at.

Tucker: Come with me rookie.

Tucker went upstairs as well as caboose. Upstairs has the flag in the middle of it but there was 10 room for blue team just in case they've 10 member. Caboose was looking to each room. after a few minutes. Caboose chose the middle room near the flag as he could protect when it's time.
Caboose then set up his room which has his Xbox and Pc. His picture of his family and their trip during their vacation before the war. Has poster of Spyro, freedom planet. And Ben 10 plus regular show and adventure time. Caboose then went downstairs and see Church and Tucker waiting for him at the table. Caboose went to the table and grab a chair to sit on. 

Caboose: So what now?

Tucker: Well since you've joined the blue team. We're going to play an game.

Caboose: Alright, what game?

Church: Remember dream who created Manhunt.

Caboose: Yes, He was an legend back in the day.

Church: So now that there are three of us. We can do two hunter vs one speedrunner. 

Tucker: But who will be the speedrunner.

Church: Me of course.

Tucker nods and went to his room. Caboose went to his room as well. 

Church: Now, let's the fun begin!

Meanwhile with the Reds.

Donut was practice his aimingwith the AR. It was going good as he is getting some good shot from the AR rifle. Grif and Simmons are watching as they're impressed from donut good aiming.

Simmons: Nice aiming, Donut.

Grif: He's doing very good. Maybe better then you.

Simmons: What no! Let's see if he can do good at throwing grenade.

Grif: Wait Simm-

Simmons: Donut!

Donut look at Simmons.

Donut: Yeah?

Simmons: Let's see if you can throw each grenade without missing.

Donut: Bet!

Donut grab every grenade and throw each one to the target board, and each of them land and hit them with every shot.

Simmons/Grif: WHAT THE FUCK?!!?

Donut: Hell Yeah!!

Simmons: Well, it's official, he's better then me.

Grif: No shit. sherlock!

Donut was dancing in victory of simmons challenge. Both Simmons and Grif were shock of this.
Sarge who is watching in the distance. Was impressed as why he was called the best thrower in the world. 

Meanwhile With the blues.

Minecraft World 1. 

Church was running away from Tucker and Caboose who has Iron armor and an iron sword. while Church has nothing.

Church: Oh fuck! I'm fucked!

Tucker: Indeed, now come to your death!

Church: Never!

Caboose: Then you're welcome to your grave!

Caboose and Tucker drink some Swift potion they found in the village near a mile ago. And were catching up to church.

Church: Shit!

Church jump on an tree and place three block that prevent Tucker and Caboose from climbing the tree.

Tucker: No!

Caboose: That is a smart move church.

Church then dig down underground. Tucker and Caboose then follow him but before they even know. Church ender pearl before he dig down underground. Giving him much time to Escape.

Tucker: Church, where the hell are you.

Church: Somewhere that you will never find me.

Caboose: We need to find him fast!

Church: You'll never get me fools!

While Caboose, Church, Tucker playing Minecraft. Two hooded figure were watching both base as they're waiting for someone to come. And hope he come here.

Chapter 11/34 Left