twelve

This morning you had woken up assuming that Kuroo took you to bed after you fell asleep on the couch

This morning you had woken up assuming that Kuroo took you to bed after you fell asleep on the couch. Looking out your kitchen window you saw how beautiful the morning was; birds were chirping, the sun was out, and there was a breeze flowing through. It seemed like a perfect day for a picnic. Sakusa and Komori were supposed to arrive around noon to help you make some food for the picnic, then actually go eat around 4 or 5pm. 

You went upstairs to get ready for the day thinking of what exactly to wear. Throwing certain tops on the ground along with old t shirts, you felt like giving up. Nothing in your closet seemed good enough to wear around them. Wearing a regular shirt would definitely not be something Sakusa would find cute, but who cares, you dress for yourself! Too bad you don't have cute tops that would make a cute outfit with your shorts and jeans, so you settled with a light yellow floral mini dress and white flats. The time read 11:30 am, so you quickly put your hair on a braid and put on light makeup. By the time you were done it was 12pm. The doorbell rang and you jogged downstairs. It was nerve racking, seeing your ex again for the first time in a couple of months, along with your best friend. 

You opened the door revealing a smiling Komori with bags of food in his hands. "Motoya! Oh my goodness I missed you so much, come in, come in!" You didn't hug him since his hands were full. He walked into your house and placed the bags of food on your table. "Kiko, bestie I missed you! Look at you, you look pretty as always." He finally gave you a hug slightly swaying you side to side. "Sorry but can I use your bathroom? Omi should be in here soon." You nodded and guided him to your guest bathroom. Once you returned to the kitchen, a familiar tall, curly hair boy was standing with a picnic basket in his hand. When his eyes locked onto yours, he took off his mask, giving you a small smile. 

"Kiko, I- Let me wash my hands first." He jogged to your sink and threw away his mask before washing his hands. Once he was done, he dried his hands, and quickly turned around. You surprised him by already being in the middle of the kitchen, waiting for him. Both of you hesitated to make any moves, so it was kind of awkward to stand there. He was getting impatient, he really wanted to hold you again, so he took a step towards you. He was caught off guard because your arms were already wrapped around him. He didn't know what to do, so he stood there with his arms by his side. Once you realized that you had invaded his personal space, you let him go and stepped back. "I'm sorry, I-." 

"Kiko, it's okay, don't worry about it." You turned around fixing your dress trying to hide the heat rising to your face out of embarrassment. How could you forget that Sakusa didn't like people touching him. Good thing that Komori finally came out of the bathroom excited to cook some delicious food. "Alright you guys! Let's get cooking."

After a couple of hours of cooking, you were finally done at 5pm. Three bento boxes full of onigiri, tamagoyaki, chicken katsu, various fruits and vegetables were ready to be dug into and eaten. Komori and Sakusa packed the boxes while you got some drinks from your fridge. You placed them inside the basket and closed it. "Are you boys ready?" They nodded and smiled at you. "Okay, let's go!" You walked in front of them, grabbing your house keys and opening the door for them. They walked out in front of you as you closed and locked your house. You guided them towards the park not far away from your home that had a small pond.