thirteen

Kenma stood next to his trash bin still in a state of shock

Kenma stood next to his trash bin still in a state of shock. It took him a while to get his thoughts together because the boy that had just kissed you looked back and made slight eye contact with him. He couldn't make out who the boy was since his face mask covered half of his face, so he walked back into his home dying to text you and ask who he was. Once he was back in his room, he hesitated texting you about it. After clicking out of your contact, he turned off his phone and lied down on his bed. Letting out a sigh, he closed his eyes and thought about how he could ask you about what happened tomorrow. You couldn't be hiding a secret boyfriend from him and Kuroo. So many thoughts were running through his head it made him kind of upset. A loud ding made him open his eyes and look at his phone. His eyes widened when he saw the girl had texted him telling him to come over to her house now. He mentally freaked out; did you see him standing there? He typed a quick okay as a reply and walked out of his house, slowly making it to her house.

Before he even reached the door, Kiko opened the door with the widest smile ever. He smiled back and walked up to her, giving her a hug. He stiffened up once he caught a smell of a strong cologne on her clothes. That's when he realized you weren't wearing the same dress he saw you had on earlier but now you had a large hoodie on. Pulling away from the hug, he walked over to your couch.

"So why did you want me to come over?" He broke the silence once he reached for your Nintendo Switch, opening up your Animal Crossing village.

"Oh, um, I have something important to tell you. But you can't tell Kuroo, this is only between you and I!" He nodded and felt the couch dip next to him. You let out a deep breath and closed your eyes thinking if it was a good idea to just tell Kenma first. "I have a boyfriend."

He stopped the game and chuckled looking at you. A small smile made its way onto his face, which kind of worried you. "Okay, so what I saw confirms it." Now it was your turn to be in shock. Did he catch you kissing Sakusa? "Yes, I saw you kissing that tall dude. He looks scary." He smiled and saw your face softened. Your face started feeling hot recalling the kiss you shared a couple of minutes ago.

"Yeah, I honestly didn't think anyone would be out at this time. His name is Sakusa by the way, Sakusa Kiyoomi." He nodded trying to remember where he had heard that name before. "He doesn't go to Nekoma though, he attends my old school, Itachiyama."

"Have you been dating this whole time?"

"No, actually we had broken up before I moved because I didn't know where I was moving. We didn't want to deal with a long-distance relationship." Kenma hummed understandingly. "Isn't Itachiyama in Tokyo?" He asked.

"Yeah, him and his cousin texted me yesterday asking where I moved to. I told them I was still in Tokyo, so they decided to come visit. We all hung out, had a picnic, one thing led to another and now we're dating again." Kenma chuckled again for the nth time that afternoon. "You don't seem that surprised, I honestly thought you would be freaking out a little bit..." 

"Oh, I don't really know what to say. It's cool that you have a boyfriend maybe now you won't hang out with Kuroo so much." Your eyebrows furrowed slightly confused at what Kenma just said. "We don't hang out that much, Kenma." 

"You hang out everyday after school, and even sometimes on the weekends. I know best friends hang out a lot, but the two of you over-do it. And you don't even invite me!" He chuckled at the end to try and not sound rude, but your troubled face made it difficult for him to understand if he should've said what he said. He didn't want to come out as selfish because he truly didn't mind that his two best friends hung out with him. 

"I didn't even realize we hung out that much... Maybe I should stop hanging out with him so much? I don't know if Omi would be comfortable with me spending so much time with Kuroo." This was difficult. You weren't sure if Kiyoomi would be bothered if you spent time with Kuroo like you regularly did. Back at Itachiyama you didn't have many male friends because you only hung out with him and Komori. He never seemed like the jealous type of boyfriend during your relationship, so he shouldn't be jealous now. 

"I mean your boyfriend shouldn't mind. You and Kuroo are just friends." Kenma was right. Kuroo has been nice to you ever since you gave him a chance to improve your friendship, but ever since the incident with the milk chic you've been feeling uneasy. "Do you plan on ever telling him about Sakusa?" 

"I will eventually, just give me some time. I don't know how long our relationship will last like this." Kenma nodded and continued playing around your village. 

"By the way, we have a training camp in the summer. A bunch of schools are getting together at another school in Tokyo, so we won't be here for about a week."

"Oh okay, I'll try to keep myself busy as my two besties go out and have fun at a camp without me." You poked his cheek which made him smile. 

"I don't have fun, it's boring. Plus Kuroo and his other best friend are so annoying." 

"Oh come on. Kuroo has friends?" Your statement caused Kenma to giggle a bit. 

"Yeah, he's loud, and his hair is funky. I think you'd run away from him if you ever met him."

"Please he can't be that bad..." He gave you the most serious look ever. "He comes into a room yelling Hey Hey Hey."

Both of you sat there quietly. Hearing someone say hey three times sounds annoying, so no doubt in your mind would you turn in the other direction if you were to ever hear or see this said person. "Yeah never mind maybe I'll try to sneak you out of there."

"Yes please." You laughed at him and continued pointing out things for your village. The rest of the night the two of you played Mario games and ended up falling asleep on the couch, with you slightly on Kenma's shoulder. 

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀♥♡♥▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

hihi, i hope you are all liking it so far ;p

just wanted to let y'all know that i do try to upload every weekend! so far i haven't fallen behind, but my uni work keeps piling up lol 

after this i might move the story along a bit faster, i just want to get to the juicy parts >:)

ok ty for reading! vote pls i appreciate it & comment what you think! 

byebye