Afterdeath (not good chapter skip)

ayyy
no readers i guess B')
whatever uh
yeah this'll be the last chapter i do for this book
unless i wanna come back idk

this is just here to show how much my writing is changed (no improvement btw aidnwjd)

also uh
i was young when i wrote this book, i wont specify cause uh
it's embarrassing
anyway enjoy the chapter

also yandere geno cause yes
i literally have no creativity left im sorry—

also, no mentions of "Senpai" is in this
reminder: senpai means upperclassman

also
this is lazy ;)

Geno's POV
I hid behind the corner as I watched Reaper talk to Toriel. Seeing his beautiful hallow eyes made me blush, his slim figure made me feel needy, his lips...I just want to kiss him, have him hold me down..

Too bad Toriel has to be in the way of our future relationship. I wish she disappeared, I wish she was dead..
SHE'S NOT EVEN THAT CUTE!

I snapped out of my thoughts and noticed Reaper was turning his head. I moved swiftly and hid behind the wall. "Huh, thought I heard something over there. Must be in my head." Reaper sighed. Toriel giggled, "You're always hearing things." They both laughed together.

My jealousy was growing, I should be there laughing with Reaper! That hoe probably doesn't even meet half of Reaper's standards. The bell rang and they both left to their class. I sighed, finally that freak is away from him...

...

It's lunch time now, it's guaranteed Toriel and Reaper are eating together. I can't strike just yet...

I go around the school, snooping around for any new ideas of elimination. Until I hear something from Asgore. "Yeah..she has a major fear of bugs. She saw a cricket the other day and she flipped out, I had to call our dad to bring the cricket outside."
A smile idea came to mind. If I distract Toriel with a bug, I'd be able to have her alone and get rid of her..but that'd be to suspicious, she'd also be screaming...

Turd..at least I know she's afraid if bugs at least..

...

The whole day has passed and she's just too clingy. I can't do anything.

As I ride my bike home, something clicked in my mind.

I know what to do...

I went to school the next morning and greeted Toriel with a warming smile. "Hi, Toriel! How are you today?" She smiled back and waved "I'm doing great, Geno! How are you?" I nodded and agreed with her. "We don't really have a good bond together so, I thought we'd hang out and get to learn about each other." Toriel's eyes lit up. She seemed to like the idea. "Sure! That'd be fun." I nodded, and we hung out the entire day.

I'll admit, she was really boring, but this was all part of my plan.

...

2 weeks passed, and Toriel and I agreed to go to a restaurant, and I'll be picking her up.
On a Saturday night, I picked her up on my bike and rode to a...really sketchy area.

"Geno..where are we?" I grinned "Oh don't worry, we're close to the place." I said in a calm tone. She believed me and let me continue riding. Not like she would be able to stop me anyway.

I stop in an alleyway, where I planned to murder her. Toriel asked why we stopped here while I got off my bike. I started getting closer to her and held her up against the wall. "Sorry, Tori. We would've been great friends if you weren't so close to Reaper." I pulled out a razor blade out of my pocket. Toriel was crying waterfalls. "Have mercy please! Did all those memories we created mean nothing to you!?" I thought about it for a little and laughed. "Not at all actually."

...

A small silence between us went on for a few minutes, but I finally said "You know, I can spare you...if you stop talking to him." "H-him?" She was confused, until I specified Reaper. She opened her mouth but left it shut. She paused a little until she finally responded. "You cruel mother f(lipp)er." I chuckled. "Your choice." I whispered in her ear, holding the razor blade against her neck now.

She finally gave in.

I smiled and let her go. "Thanks! I knew you'd understand." I started to get onto my bike. "H-Hey, aren't you going to ride me home too?" Toriel stuttered, wiping away her tears. I shook my head and rode off. "Find your own way!" I yelled as I rode farther away from her.
I could not stop laughing when I got home.

3 days pass

I wrote a letter and placed it in Reaper's locker, in a spot where he cannot miss it. I ran outside and sat at the fountain near the school garden, waiting for my prince to come outside and see me.

10 minutes pass and I hear foot steps behind me. I turn around and see Reaper panting with a surprised expression. "Oh, I wasn't expecting to see you here, Geno." Just hearing him say my name made me blush, I was nervous but I had to tell him...

I stood up and faced towards him. "I have something...extremely important to tell you."

"Then go right ahead and say it." He smiled at me.

My heart began to beat rapidly, like my heart was a ticking bomb about to explode. I stutter out a few words and inhaled. "I love you, Reaper. You're my only world. You're the only boy that matters most to me." I was twiddling with my thumbs, scared of his response.

...

"I'm sorry but...I don't like you the same way you do." He scratched the back of his neck, blushing a little from the words that spewed out my mouth. I held back the tears in my eyes and yelled "Wh-Who do you love then?!" He took a step back, not wanting to answer such a personal question.

I laughed, laughed maniacally and loudly. "You love Toriel don't you?! That's ok! You'll be dead with me anyway!" Reaper'd pupils shrunk and tried to run, until I tackled and pinned him to the wall. "You aren't going anywhere, my love.~" He was shaking, like a child losing his mother. His scared eyes, his tears rolling down his cheeks. Just so cute...

I pulled him into a kiss as I pulled out a box cutter from my pocket. I stab him in the heart, and feel all the blood on my hand and in my mouth. I pull away from Reaper, and a string of saliva mixed with blood connects us. "Why..."
He fell to the ground.
Dead.

I grinned widely. "I love you."

My goal was over.
I ended his life.

Now it's time to end mine.

hi
apologies for such a short chapter
i rushed it ;)

im now done with this
thank you to those who read this book