Party time! (Fail) (old)

Genos POV
I woke up in the save screen like always and found a blanket over me,I thought to myself did reaper bring this? I shook my head to get the thought out of my head and got up,I found an invitation to a party from classic sans (undertale) I was surprised he found me here in the save screen.I opened the letter and read it. It read:

Dear Geno,you've been invited to a party at classic sans place.You are welcome to bring anything with you as a treat.its ok if you can't go or don't want to go,it's you decision.But if you want to go,the party is at 9:30
-classic sans

Huh? A party invitation to classics..I couldn't decide if I wanted to go or not but I guess it'd just be best if I didn't go since I can't really leave the save screen but I can try.I stepped out of the save screen slowly,hoping I wouldn't turn to dust but I made it out.I was surprised but mostly happy to be out.

Reaper randomly teleported in front of me and made me startled "Whoa!you scared me to death!" He asked "pun intended?" "What do you think?" Reaper gave a smirk "I'll take that as a yes" I shrugged and remembered bout the invitation "wait um,did you get the invitation to sans party" "yeah of course I did,all of the sanses and papyruses did why?" I looked back at the invitation "Well I just can't decide if I should go or not.." reaper held my hand which made me blush a bit "of course you should go it would be fun!" I sighed and nodded "I guess I should go,there's not much to do anyway..." Reaper hugged me "at least you get to do something out of the save screen." I raised a brow "huh?how do you know it's called a save screen?" Reaper just looked at me "dunno,lucky guess?" I chuckled a little bit and reaper told me that he wanted to go somewhere special so I nodded and followed him.

Reapers POV
As I guided geno to the place I wanted to show him,he was looking around a lot "miss the outside huh?" Geno nodded but didn't say anything.We made it to the place I wanted to go and geno looked astonished "w-wow,is t-this the surface?" I smiled at geno "yeah it is,usually come here just to watch the sunset.." we sat down for a bit. Geno looked up and he smiled,I looked at him "heh,you should smile like that more.Your adorable!" Geno blushes as I said that "I-I wasn't smiling,and I'm not cute e-either!" I chuckled and whispered "tsundere" I'm surprised geno didn't here me but he heard me say something "what did you say?" I just said nothing and we looked but at the sunset.

We forgot about the party and I reminded geno that we should go and we left.Minutes later we went off with my brother papyrus since he wanted to go also,we found sans AU,undertale and knocked on his door.Classic opened the door "oh sup guys welcome in" After we all went in,we noticed the decorations and all the people that were there.Geno was kinda shy at the party and stayed by me.Blueberry (underswap sans) saw me and geno together and squealed "oh my gooodness!you two are adorable together!" I blushed a tiny bit "heh,thanks?"

Genos POV
After blueberry called us cute I just looked away and saw my annoying brothers,error and fresh "hey reaper im gonna go talk to error and fresh for a while." Reaper nodded "alright have fun." I walked over to error and fresh and waved at them "heya windows 8,heya 90's nightmare!" Error looked annoyed "uGh WheN wILL You sToP CallIng us thAt!?"
I laughed "Ill stop when I die,and I die when I say I die!" Fresh just looked at me "sheesh brah! Looks like you need to chillax for a while man!" He put his arm over my shoulders "besides! You know I find the sinners around,like you!" I just stood there "w-wow..um.....your a lot scarier then error!" Fresh laughed "haha I was kidding!" I just walked back and waved as I left "see ya windows 8,see ya 90's nightmare!" I went to find reaper but then lust sans randomly pins me to the wall. Lust licked my neck I tried to yell out to reapers name but nothing just out of my mouth "let's go to the bedroom~"

Reapers POV
I went looking around for geno and I couldn't find him at all to I went to ask error and fresh.errors glitchy voice was kinda hard to understand but I managed to understand him "weLl i DId seE lUSt pIN hIm to tHe WaLL,INtO ThE BeDroom" "ok,I'll go thanks" and I left. I opened the door to the bedroom and saw lust on top of geno.
"R-reaper! He-hel-" Geno was cut off from lust kissing him. I summoned a bone and looked at lust "lusty~" Lust got up "STAY!AWAY!FROM!GENO!" lust teleported away but before he left he whispered "have fun you flirty sinner"
When lust was gone I went to geno and helped him up "hey you ok?" Geno was shaking "i-i don't kn-know.." I pinned geno to the bed and kissed him "h-hey s-stop!" Geno was still shaking and I chuckled and got up "cmon get up." Geno got up himself "I-I don't need y-your help" i just chuckled "heh,wanna go drinking downstairs?" Geno looked away then looked back at me "yeah,as long I forget about lust.." We both went downstairs and saw that a few people were kinda oblivious and a few drunk but we kinda just ignored them and started drinking a bit. After a few bottles geno and I became quite drunk but mostly geno,surprisingly he barely changed when he was drunk but I definitely changed a bit. Like usual I would flirt with geno but I flirted differently instead of I would usually say, I would say "you adorable" or something but now i would say something else "y-you look s-sexy you fluffy t-teddy bear"geno blushed and just kept drinking hoping he would just forget about this night.

Hours later,geno knocked out on the couch and I just took a selfie while he was sleeping I whispered "mr.miserable had to much to drink last night" I told classic sans that I was gonna go home and I left while carrying geno bridal style.

Genos POV
I woke up in reapers arms forgetting what happened last night,I looked around and saw that I was in reapers room.I tried to get out of reapers arms but reaper pulled me closer "heh,I know you awake geno." I sighed "can you let me go?" Reaper kissed my head "of course not!" I started blushing then I stopped blushing,I just laid there with him "I hate you."
Reaper chuckled and looked at me "I love you too~" ❤️

WHOO FINISHED! 1,208 words (for the story) it took me 3 days to think of an idea and type this story in but..it was worth it!