Nothing lasts forever (continued) (old)

(Since people got SO sad :and by people, I mean two: I decided to continue this shit!)
(And yeah the song is just nice to listen to so I put it in..)

(Enjoy..)

(Future me: ok, you might not like this actually...this chapter SUCKS XD if you really want to read this though BE MY GUEST!)

Reapers POV

I wiped away my tears, put the scarf on and stood up. I let out a shaky sigh "whoever did this...will fucking PAY!" I yelled to myself and teleported to the forest. When I stood in front if the big purple door, I tripped and hit it. I rubbed my shoulder "fuck.." and the door opened "hello? Ah, sans!" And toriel (in reapertale) hugged me. I chuckled and hugged her back "hey..." she gave me a worried look "s-sans, are you ok?" I didn't say anything for a few moments. I mumbled "n-no" Toriel sighed and let me in her house "come inside and we'll talk about this ok?" I nodded.

Toriel sat me down and went to the kitchen. She came back with two cups of coffee and gave one to me "so, what's wrong?" I took a sip of the warm coffee "Geno..died" She gasped "oh may! How?" I sighed "I dunno, I just found his scarf in judgement hall- wait..." she put on a confused face "hm?" I stood up and ran out of the house. Toriel went after me "sans! Sans wait! Where are you going?!" I ignored her and kept running.

I gave up in running and teleported to the patch of golden flowers. A small flower sat there and I walked up towards it "heya" a vine was thrown at me but I dodged it "heh, VINE I guess I'll just leave you alone" he, flowey, chuckled and I teleported in front of it "though, I do wanna so you something" flowey scoffed "what do you want?!" He said it in a rude tone. I smirked "you know, I can easily cut you off at little stem of yours right?" Flowey rolled his eyes "shut up! Now, what do you want to ask me?" I sat down "have you seen frisk..or..." he gave me a funny look "or..?" I held my arms "chara?" A small chill went through flowey and he let out a shaky sigh "no I haven't actually. Last time I saw frisk was last timeline" I raised an 'eyebrow' "how bout chara?" He stayed sci lent for a while "I saw her walking towards da- er...king asgore"

Toriel came up behind me causing me to jump a little. Toriel and flowey laughed at me and I started laughing along.when the laughter died down, Toriel sat down next to me "what were -huff- you guys talking -huff- about" Toriel was still a bit tired from running "nothing, i was just asking flowey a question and I think he answered it" I snapped my fingers and I was at the kings throne. The king, Asgore, wasn't there. I scratched my head "hm...where is he? He's usually here-" I heard the sound of a soul breaking. I walked to the barrier and found asgore there. He looked..exhausted.

I was gonna go towards him but I think he noticed me "..sans?" I tried to walk away but he grabbed my arm before I was able to get away "sans? What are you doing here?" I nervously chuckled "nothing" he had a serious face on "you know I don't fall for that lie" I sighed "fine. I was looking for someone-" "kind asgore!" I heard a familiar voice behind us. I looked back and found my brother, papyrus "ah brother! I was looking for you!" And hugged me "where were you? You just disappeared" (damn I'm making everyone question reaper XD) I scratched my head "don't worry about it..I've been asked too many questions today" Papyrus nodded and grabbed me "ok well, I need you to follow me real quick!" I chuckled "alright"

We were at Snowdin and I was exhausted. Papyrus went behind our house and opened a door "I found this place while I was cleaning the house!" I raised an 'eyebrow' "why -huff- were you cleaning -huff- the outside of the house -huff-" he shrugged "I don't know myself!" And he went inside the room.

I went inside "isn't this cool brother?" He said to me. I nodded "yeah.." I saw a blueprint and looked at it "what the..." whole I was observing it, an old memory came to my mind. I stood there for a while. Papyrus gently pushed me "brother? Brother?" I snapped out of my trance and looked at him "uh y-yeah" he looked a bit concerned "are you ok? You looked at that for a bit" I nodded "yeah I'm fine, just tired...." I actually was kinda tired and tried to stay up. I actually fell asleep and fell on the floor. He picked me up and went inside out house.

Papyrus opened my bedroom door and laid me down on my bed. He smiled "goodnight brother.." and left my room.

I started to have a nightmare. I was in a fight with someone. He looked exactly like papyrus. I looked at the options FIGHT ACT ITEM MERCY I wanted to press mercy but instead I pressed on FIGHT even though I didn't want to! I got a perfect hit and killed papyrus in one hit. His head fell off his body and slowly turned into dust "h-human! I-i still believe in you! I can s-see the kindness in you" I walked towards him and stepped on his head. Making crack until it turned into complete dust. (Or some drugs haha..fml)

I wanted to do something but my body denied it. Every time I tried to do something, my body wouldn't listen and do something I would regret. I fell in a hole and saw Toriel. She had a cut on her face and was kneeling down. Before anything else happened, she turned into dust. I laughed maniacally when I didn't want to. It was automatic and random.

I woke up and I fell off my bed. I groaned and got up "ow...." I went out of my room and opened papyruses bedroom door "pap?" He wasn't there. I was confused did all that really happen... I teleported to toriels house, no one there. I started to get a little worried "what the fuck" I teleported to judgment hall and I saw someone at the end of the hall. I waited there for the kid.

The kid walked up to me and guess what? It was chara. She giggled "why hello sansy~!" I rolled my eyes and threw a few blue bones at chara so she could move "heh, let's cut through this polite shit. I have a quick question for you" she raised her eyebrow "and what is it?" I sighed "Geno-" she interrupted me "of course I killed him! Why would I not?" My eyes widen and said under my breath "so I was right..." she laughed "you know! Not everything can last forever. Besides, he needed to die! He was pretty much dead and I helped him die." I held back my tears and whispered quietly to myself. She looked at me "what was that?" I stayed silent and took out my scythe.

I went behind chara and slashed her. Her soul cracked but I took it before it broke. I teleported to the lab in hotland and put it in a jar. Alphys wasn't there so I was able to steal a jar from her. While I was walking home, I held onto the Genos scarf and repeated charas words over and over "nothing lasts forever...nothing lasts forever.." I felt my cheeks getting wet as my eyes were full of tears. I teleported to the save screen and sat there.

I held his scarf tightly while I quietly sobbed. I sighed and summoned many gasterblasters and bones. I blasted them at me and blood was spilled. I coughed in pain and I started to turn to dust. I smiled "I'll see you there..babe" and my body was complete dust.

I heard a familiar voice calling out my name "reaper! Reaper!" The voice became louder and louder. I looked around and was tackled from behind. I looked behind me and guess who it was. It was Geno! I laughed and hugged him. He hugged me back and cried a bit "I miss you!" I kissed him "I missed you too"

I thought about what chara said 'nothing lasts forever' sure, nothing lasts forever but the relationship between me and Geno definitely does.

(FBISNAFUS KE THIS CAME OUT EVEN WORST THAN I THOUGHT XD)
(I bet you cringed hella hard while reading this cause I know I did! This was lazy and dumb...)
(I'm actually quite surprised I got this whole thing done in a day.....well, one in a half days)