My special flower (old)

Ok for the people that read this chapter,it probably said something about some sort of summary,it was for me then I changed it up a bit...uh..yeah the message is gone now..

Reaper POV
I wanted to get a gift for Geno but I couldn't find anything,I asked life for help and she had a great idea "why not grow his favorite plants?" I agreed with that idea and we looked around to find flaming flower seeds (I'm making stuff up if ya can't tell..) I saw a store with those seed and bought them. Before I left the store,the cashier said "be careful with those seeds,a few people have been returning these seeds." I nodded "alright I'll be careful with it." And left.

I went over to an open area where no one knew about except for me and papyrus. I dug up a few small spots and put a seed in each hole then I covered it. I still wonder why Geno liked these flowers,it's a deadly flower. If you mistreat it,it'll attack..I still don't know what it means by attack but I just left it be and ignored it.

Next day..................................

I went to check on the flowers and I carefully cut the flowers,I turned the flower into a crown then I went home and put the flower away so I can go do my job..my job sucks but I have to do it sadly. When I came back from work I grabbed the flower and went to the save screen. I was nervous that Geno wouldn't take the flower but I'm just over thinking it,this is his favorite flower and he wouldn't say no to it. When I entered the save screen,geno was sleeping and he looked cold. I know we don't have skin but the save screen was kinda cold in there so I left the flower there and went back to get a small blanket. When I entered the save screen,geno was..crying and his eye was flaring. He was sleeping so I'm assuming he was having a nightmare. I sat next to him and quietly sang a song,hoping it will kinda calm him down. While I was singing,he started yelling "papyrus! Reaper! Please..where are you..?!" I stopped singing and just tried to wake him up,I'm done with singing,I'm don't want to see geno in pain right now. I finally got geno to wake up and when he saw me,he hugged me immediately. I rubbed his back,trying to comfort him.

Geno couldn't stop crying and and he let go,I was hella worried for him "you ok?" He didn't say anything and nodded "did you have a nightmare,if you did,what was it about?" He stayed silent for a bit and finally said something "I lost papyrus,I got buried in dust of my friends and I found myself in an empty place. No one was there,I heard beautiful singing in the distance and tried to figure out where that was. I was walking towards a bright light but before I was able to reach the light,I felt someone stab me from behind. Before I saw myself turn into dust,I woke up." I looked back at the flower crown and grabbed it. I put it on Genos head and he looked up "w-what's this?" I chuckled "it's your favorite flower,it's for you!" Geno smiled "how funny," he took out a flower crown and put it on my head "I made one for you too." We both laughed and I got up to go home "wait reaper." I looked back at him "yeah?" "Can I sleep at your place for a while?" I went over to him and picked up "of course you can,my special flower~" Geno blushed "r-really.." I laughed the way home.

Yay..MY SPECIAL FLOWER,checked off my bucket list...........yay..