Death Bed

I've been listening to Death bed and now i'm writing this-

"I'm sorry- ack-" Geno coughed. Reaper patted his back in worry. Geno had recently caught an unknown sickness and it's been getting worst every hour. "I'm-I'm sorry for not being c-careful, Reaper.." "N-No, it's my fault.." Reaper's eyes starts to slowly fill with tears. Geno noticed and wiped his eyes, even if it was just small tears "Don't cry..it wasn't." Reaper's eyes went black "I failed to protect you..." nothing was heard....

Reaper looked up at his lover, who stayed quiet, looking the other way. Wearing a small frown, the god asked "What's wrong, Gen..?" "It's my fault I pushed you away. I said I would be ok." Reaper opened his mouth to say something but stays silent. It was true, but he knew Geno shouldn't be sorry for this. Reaper hugged him "You shouldn't be sorry though...even though this was true, I should be the guilty one. I left you running.." Geno hugged back then proceeds to push Reaper away "Hehe, yeah it's all your fault Reaper!" Reaper stayed silent, confused, then starts laughing. "Whatever! Hahah!"

The laughter stopped, and they were met with silence until they heard a door creak open. It was Toriel. "Sans?" Reaper looks at her and she asks him to come out the room. 

Toriel hesitated for a minute or two before saying "I'm sorry, but Geno has a very low chance of living." Reaper looks at her in despair "H-How low?" "Very, about 10%." Reaper leaned against the wall "No, no-no-no-no-no..this can't happen. Not yet, not now." He began to hyperventilate. Toriel hugged him "Sans, don't worry. We'll try our best to-" "No! I can't! I'm worrying right now!" He yelled as the tears from his eyes poured down like rain. He can't imagine losing someone he loves so much. "I'm very sorry, Sans...but you must calm down-" "I fucking can't. My love is gonna die. He's gonna die again.." Reaper quickly wipes his tears "I just can't lose him yet.." Toriel felt very bad for him and made a promise. "I know you don't make promises, but promise me you'll keep your hopes up." Reaper looked at her then shakes his head "No promise, Tori." She giggles and starts to walk away "I knew you'd say that." and leaves him alone.

"Sooo...how'd it go?" Geno asked. "Hm, went fine I guess." ".....I heard yelling." Reaper blinked "Is that so?" He nods in response. "What did the yelling say?" " 'I can't. My lover is gonna die again. Not yet. Not now.' ...and all of this was you." Geno fiddled with his fingers and Reaper continued to look at the ground. "Mhm..it was." He looked at his lover, and saw that his hands had drips of water and one tearful eye. "I really can't die now...we've only been together for a year.." Reaper opened his mouth to say something but...stayed silent. "I'm...sorry for having to leave you so soon." Geno laid back, tilted his head back with his eye closed. "Don't be. It's not like you really have a choice.." The taller chuckled. Awkward silence....

"Hrk- ack!" Geno quickly covered his mouth and coughed, blood splattered and stained the blanket, his sweater absorbed his small tears. Reaper patted his back, hoping it would help his dying lover. Geno literally gagged, almost puking.

Once the coughing stopped, Geno took a few deep breathes before being able to breath normally. Fuck.. the God thought How much longer does he have? Reaper couldn't watch him suffer nor die, he wanted him to die slow, but then he'd be in pain, he wanted him to go quickly but..then he wouldn't be able to talk to him. "Death?" Reaper looks at the door. "It's time to leave." The doctor said with no emotion. The god nods and stands up from his chair, as much as he wanted to kiss Geno goodbye, he knew he couldn't. "See ya, love." He smiled and waved at his love before leaving. "Goodbye.."

He died

I'm lazy lol sorry