Memories.. (old)

So while I was on TikTok (yes I have fucking TikTok..) someone was talking about the Minecraft song "Wet hands" and I looked up the song since I missed Minecraft so fricken much- and listening to the song brought back so many memories...and tears XD well, I didn't cry but I teared up.

Ok lemme shut up, enjoy this piece of shit

Wait! Before you read, please listen to the song if you've never heard it! If you don't like it, you're trash- jk, it's fine. It's just, such a beautiful song...

Geno's POV
I walked around Reaper's house and found a book with a title saying 'Family book!' I picked it up "huh, 'family'?" I chuckled "wished I still had mine...Papyrus.." I sighed and grabbed the book, opening it. It was filled with pictures and stickers. I smiled as I looked at all of them, Reaper and his brother looked so happy. It reminded me of my own brother, who died many timelines ago.

As I went deeper into the book, a few pictures of a taller skeleton showed up. It was Gaster. The pictures of all three of them brought back so many memories I had forgotten. A voice was heard behind me "Hiya, whatcha looking at?" I recognized the low voice and closed the book "Nothing." Reaper rested his head on my shoulder "C'mon, tell me." He looked at the book and saw the title.

He took his head off my shoulder "Huh, where did you find that?" I looked at the book "Oh. It was in your room." Reaper grabbed the book and opened it, flipping through the pages. I watched him smile as tears formed around his eye sockets. He closed the book and hugged me. Silently crying in my shoulder. I chuckled and hugged back, while comfortingly rubbing his back.

We pulled away from the hug and Reaper sighed "Sorry about that, just, remembered a lot.." I kissed him "It's alright, I understand." He smiled and we both kissed.

Yeah this isn't really the best but whatever. I kinda rushed this and I'm not really good at writing good stories. For real, though, this song is amazing..

Alrighty, see ya