A childhood friend

I highly recommend you skip all the old chapters. They're bad

Reapers POV
The king wanted me to meet him in the evening even though it was my day off but I went anyway,the king asked me if I was busy today and I said "Yeah, busy sleeping." The king wasn't really impressed and gave a serious look then I covered my face with my hood and apologized, "So uhh..why did you call me here?" The king said there was a person somewhere where only I could go since I was the only one that could teleport,well papyrus could teleport too but they wanted me to go and it turned out that someone was supposed to be dead but they were alive and I asked if they could send someone else "no we can't, like I said ,only you can teleport so now please, leave." The king said it in a straight face.

I went to find that person and realized I didn't ask what he looked like or where he was so I called the king and asked him,the king just said he wore all white,had a red scarf,and a giant slash on his chest then he hang up immediately. I mumbled "gosh,could've been more polite.." Hours later I finally found the person I had to kill,it was all black in there and had to big signs saying RESET and CONTINUE. I went inside and saw he had a red scarf,white clothing,a slash on his chest,and a glitch over his eye,I walked in hiding in the shadows. Surprisingly the person I had to kill was..cute.He sat there on his back,he looked peaceful just laying there.I assumed he was asleep since his eyes were closed so I went closer to him with my scythe in my hand,he heard my footsteps and got up immediately...we froze..no one moved,it was so quiet you could hear a pin drop.The person finally broke the silence and said "so um,aren't you the reaper,are you gonna kill me or not?" I stood there and finally said something "Well I would kill you but you just too cute to be killed." The other blushed and looked away,he stood up and walked towards me "Just kil-" he was interrupted by falling.He fell right on top of me and we stared at each other for a while,blushing.He got up and held out his hand,he cleared his throat
"U-uhh...I'm sans but call me geno" I grabbed his hand and got up "I'm sans too,call me reaper or death"I thought to myself for a moment geno,it sounds so familiar then I had a flashback.

(FLASHBACK OF REAPER AS A KID) no ones POV
Reaper went to a park by himself and saw someone,he had a glitch on his eye,he wore white clothes,he had a scarf,and he had a giant slash on his chest,he was crying.Reaper went over to him and asked his named as he held out his hand "are you ok?whats your name?" The other grabbed his hand and got up "I'm geno..and w-well...my family di-died." Geno started to cry more just thinking about it.Reaper hugged geno and rubbed his back "shhh it's ok,I lost my father when I was probably 3 years old." Geno hugged reaper back and thanked him "Can I go home with with you?" Reaper nodded and showed geno his house.Months later geno disappeared,no one knew what happened to him but reaper went to go look for geno no matter how many times his mom told him to stay,he went anyway.Reaper felt broken without geno and suffered from depression.Years later reaper forgot about geno and started working.

(END OF FLASHBACK)

Genos POV

Reaper tackled me and hugged me for a while "Oh my god geno!its been forever since we last met!!!" I started to remember reaper a bit and pushed him away "ok that's enough!" Reaper chuckled "heheh,can't get enough of my love~?" I blushed and covered my face with my scarf "n-no! You jerk" reaper just looked at me and saw me blushing "aww your adorable when you blush~" I asked him "why do you keep doing that smooth se-uhh low voice of yours?" Reaper came closer to me "heh,so you really like that smooth voice don't ya?how bout a kiss of death?" I covered my mouth with my scarf and whispered to myself "h-he's so cl-close to me.." I was loud enough for reaper to hear me "so,want me to come closer?" He came closer and I backed up covering my face "ugh,are you gonna kill me or no?!" Reaper laughed "what did I say earlier, your too cute to die~ besides it's kinda illegal to kill someone if they wanted to die and it's also illegal to go out with a mortal so ill visit when I can" I was kinda embarrassed but I was kinda happy at the same time since reaper was gonna be there for me.we waved at each other and reaper left "see ya pal!" I didn't respond back I just stood there.

when reaper was gone I just laid there in the middle of the save screen like before and fell asleep.

Reapers POV

When I get home something didn't feel right then papyrus asked "Oh hello brother!wheres your scythe?" I knew I forgot something! "Oh,I just forgot it somewhere be right back" I teleported to the save screen and saw geno lay there sleeping, I Entered the save screen, got my scythe, and kissed geno on the forehead before leaving.